» Chapter Fifty «

- Note -

This man is in the ducking UK again!!! >:(((

Like dude I speculated something like this but bruh! >:v

Mans also does not have his glasses on and he was legit there from the start like wtf-

Yeah screw whatever I planned to write, I am gonna write that crap in the oneshots or something!

I have changed up so many things that I am just gonna go and cry! :')

A few days later~

Tubbo's Point of View~

I remembered that today was the day that both Wilbur, Phil and Kristen were gonna be coming over to Riley's house to talk over about what happened. Riley already told them that they were gonna come over.

Riley's mother and father both met Wilbur and Phil and already treat Wilbur as their own son since he does act like a big brother to Riley and everything. Right now I was standing outside waiting for someone to open the door for me considering I rang the bell. After a while, I saw the doors opening to reveal it was Riley's mother.

"Oh hello Toby dear! I'm glad to see you here already." She said opening the door wide enough to let me in.

"It's great to see you too miss Jenny. Is Riley here?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Yep! She's in her room. If you need anything, you'll find me in the kitchen." She said closing the door behind me as I went to where Riley's room was. 

After finding her door, I knocked on it as I waited around a for a while for her to answer her door. After a few seconds I see the door opening to reveal Riley as I smiled and engulfed her into a hug as she hugged back.

"Hey Toby." I heard her say.

"Hey Riles. Are you doing okay?" I asked her as she let me inside and at down on her bed.

"I am just a little nervous really." She said sitting down next to me as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"You'll be fine. Trust me okay?" I told her as she looked at me and nodded.

"Okay." She said leaning her head on my shoulder as held her around her back and sighed.

Before I knew it, lunch time rolled by along with Wilbur, Kristen and Phil coming in a few seconds before it. Both Riley's mom and dad greeted them with delight as we all sat together and chatted while having lunch.