» Chapter Thirty Eight «

Warning: Mentions of s**cide!

Ranboo's Point of View~

I felt someone shaking me in my sleep. I didn't feel like waking up at all but I eventually had to open my eyes. I looked over to my side to see it was Kristen waking me up. I groggily woke up as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Did I oversleep...?" I asked still feeling tired.

"No. I decided to wake you up since breakfast is nearly done and everyone will be down in a few. What were you doing sleeping on the couch?" She asked.

"I decided to bunk here for the night since there was no space in my room and I let Freddie sleep there." I said as Kristen nodded understanding what i said as she got up and left.

I looked over at the fresh pair of clothes that I had kept beside me last night, as I picked them up and went over to the bathroom to change. I still vividly remember what happened yesterday and last night. I still hated myself for saying all of this.

I don't know what has gotten into me? Is it because she was pushing me away? When she did that it reminded me of how both my cousin and my best friend in San Fransisco started doing that with me a while back and then they all just left me forever.

I wish they never did that. I loved them so much like they were my family and now they're just gone from my life for good. I wiped my eyes as I quickly washed my face and wiped it with a towel as I headed out of the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen where I was greeted with Tubbo, Tommy, Purpled, Freddie, Billzo and Aimsey. I saw Tubbo taking two plates of food which he said that he was taking one for Riley since he was going to eat in the room with her.

I decided to sit down beside Bill and eat my plate of breakfast in silence. That was when I saw Amber walk into the kitchen. She looked at me for a few seconds before looking away as she was given her breakfast plate.

"I am... going to go up and eat with Riley and Tubbo." She said in a low voice as she swiftly walked past Crumb who looked at her in confusion and then at me as I quickly looked away.

I swear I could feel eyes on me. Did people think something happened between us. I didn't want tot think much of it. It's my fault that I ruined my chances with her. I don't even know myself anymore after this.

"Hey is something wrong with Amber?" Aimsey asked Crumb as she shrugged.

"I don't know. She seemed kind out of it since morning. I did notice her eyes were slightly red." She explained as I could feel a lump in my throat.

"Did she cry or something?" Freddie asked seemingly concerned.

"I don't know but by the looks of it she might have." Crumb said as I stared down at my food which was left half uneaten.