» Chapter Forty Seven «

- Note -

Not me putting two more songs to the playlist chapter cause the songs fit well! :'^

Also I am hoping that is the last time I update the playlist cause I am sick of changing and adding at this point lmfao!

Anyways imagine writing a book which you didn't think would have more than 50 chapters! 0-0

My book do be big and I have so much stuff left until I can close this book but keep the oneshots going until god knows!

Yeah my brain on a winters day is just weird and great and my fingers are freezing while I am writing this just so y'all know! :'D

Amber's Point of View~

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I groggily woke up as I blinked for a few before slowly sitting up on my bed and checking the time to see it was seven in the f***ing morning! I swear whoever was calling me better have a good reason or I am gonna break someone's legs today.

"Hello..." I said still tired.

"Hey Am. You good?" He asked as I blinked.

"How is this motherf***er awake after a long flight yesterday?!" i thought to myself as I scrunched up my face in slight annoyance.

"Oh yeah I am totally fine. Totally didn't wake up to you calling me and finding a good reason not to break your legs." I said deadpanning.

"Oh... uh... well... sorry?" He said sounding slightly scared and confused as I sighed.

"Anyways I can't even stay mad at you for many reasons I am not gonna list cause I am too lazy to." I said but tone stayed indifferent.

"Does one of the reasons have to be that you love me very much that you can't stay mad at your own boyfriend?" He asked laughing a little in the end making me smile.

"Yeah that works." I said sighing as I continued.

"So why did you call exactly?" I asked yawning a little.

"Well I originally called you to ask if you wanted to go to Jocelyne's diner with me to have breakfast. Though if not it's fine-" i legit cut him off there.

"Hold the phone enderboi! Who said I was rejecting up that offer? I am coming get ready!" I told him.

"Okay that was fast. See you outside my house I guess." He said as I hummed.

"Yep see you!" I said cutting the call and getting up.

I quickly went to the washroom to freshen up. After that, I walked over to my drawers and picked out a good but simple outfit. I quickly brushed my hair and tied it up in a loose ponytail as usual and quietly went down the steps and to the front of the house and quickly wore my shoes and headed out after locking the door room behind. I always had an extra set of keys with me.