» Chapter Fifty Two «

Amber's Point of View~

It has already been a week and I am legit wishing that I never came back to this school. I have to do deal with both Jason and Emily's bull crap. Emily is very much being an annoying brat and is basically flirting with Mark most of the time which is basically making us both uncomfortable but she goes away anyways so that's fine but Jason is a whole different story right now.

It was now the second week of school we were both going through and it was Wednesday. School has ended and I was making my way to my locker so I can take out my stuff and walk out of this place with Mark for the rest of the day.

But once I opened my locker, I saw a note fall out of it. I placed my books in the locker so I could pick up the note. I saw that it was signed to me and Mark but it was kept in my locker. I shoved the note in my pocket and cleaned up my locker and grabbed my bag and quickly made my way to the entrance of the school where i saw Mark waiting for me.

"You took a while." He said turning to look at me.

"Yeah cause I found some note in my locker which seemed to be for us and looked important. Let's just get out of school grounds and read it." I told him as he quirked a brow before nodding as we walked away from school.

After we were somewhat far from school and on our street. We decided to stop as I took out the note from my pocket. Mark stood beside me leaning to my side to see as I unfolded the paper and read through what it said:

If you're reading this, then please listen to me. I am only trying to help. I have been thinking about it for a while now and it's best if I help you two out now then later or at all. Please meet me in the art room after school tomorrow. I hope I see you two there or at least one of you which is fine either way.

- ???

"This is totally not freaky..." I said re-reading the note.

"I feel like whatever this person is saying might be true. I am getting a sense that they can be trusted." I heard Mark say as I slowly nodded.

"We just have to wait till tomorrow to see what they are asking of us." I said as I folded the note back and kept it with me inside my pocket.

"Sorry if I sounded very annoyed but Jason has been picking on me so much that I almost wanted to punch him hard across the face." he said letting out a deep sigh as I patted him.

"Don't blame you. Emily has been being an a** all day anyways with me." I said crossing my arms and looking down.

"I'll be honest, I've never really shown this much anger to a person before. I really feel like decking him." He said running his hand over his face as I sighed and shook my head.