» Chapter Eleven «

A Week Later~

Ranboo's Point of View~

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I groaned as I slowly sat up and stretched. I checked the time to see that it was 7AM and basically a Sunday morning. I groggily got up as I went to the washroom and took a quick shower as I got ready afterwards.

I seriously didn't know what else to do after that. Suddenly my brain got an idea to go to that breakfast diner which opened up a few days ago and is just a few blocks away. I decided to text Amber and ask if she's interested in joining me only if she's awake.

Me:
Hey Am! You awake?

I waited for her to respond back to me. After what felt like two minutes, I heard a ding on my phone as I quickly opened my massages to see she had responded back to me.

Amber:
I am now technically!

Me:
Uh oh!

Amber:
Don't worry I was up since 6:55AM! So what's up Mark?

Me:
I was wondering if you wanted to go to the new breakfast diner which opened up a few blocks away from here?

Amber:
Alrighty! I'm paying!

Me:
Okay no cause I asked you so I am paying.

Amber:
... okay fine! Just because I don't wanna argue on who's paying :P

Me:
Good! :D Do you want me to come over or should I?

Amber:
I'll come over! I am already outside and walking to your place so yeah!

I put my phone away in my jeans pocket as I fixed my hair a bit as I got up from my bed and opened the door as I walked down the stairs quietly considering my parents were still asleep. I was glad to be on the ground. Now I just needed to walk out of the house without making a sound from the front door.

"Hey bro." I heard someone call out from the living room just as I was about to pass it and it made slightly jump but was relieved to see it was just my little sister.

"Oh... it's you." I said as I fixed my composure and calmed myself down. "What are you doing here so early?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"I could ask you the same thing." She said as she eyed me before speaking again. "Are you going somewhere? Also are you trying to impress someone?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.