» Chapter Nine «

Warning: Slight swearing

Ranboo's Point of View~

The color Red lashed on my screen indicating I was the imposter along with Philza. After that we were at the Skeld map in the cafeteria. I decided to go and fake task by scanning. As I entered the place. I saw Tubbo there. I quickly made sure no one had seen what was going on.

I quickly sabotaged the door and light in medbay as I killed Tubbo's character and quickly vented to weapons. Luckily no one saw me. After a few seconds of going around to navigation, a dead body was reported. I quickly unmuted my mic as everyone did theirs as well.

"Okay so technically what I am seeing is that Tubbo and Niki are dead." Purpled said.

"Okay so please tell us where each of you guys were." Puffy said as I readied myself.

"I was at admin doing the card swipe." Purpled said as Celeste chimed in.

"I can clear him cause both me and Purpled where at admin and he did the card wipe and was nowhere near Tubbo or Niki. I was with him the whole time."  Celeste said. 

"Well I was at shields with Puffy and Technoblade." Wilbur said.

"Yep and then I was about to leave but that was when the body was reported." Puffy said.

"Mhm!" Techno hummed.

"I was on my way to navigations from weapons." I lied.

"I was at navigations." Philza said lying too.

"Then who was it cause I can tell you it wasn't me. I swear!" Tommy said.

"Let's skip for now." Celeste suggested as she pressed skip and so did everyone.

I then went towards navigations as I saw Purpled there. I quickly made sure no one was around and quickly killed him and vented and went to medbay knowing no one was there. Then after a few a dead body was reported and I unmuted my mic.

"Okay so Purpled is dead!" Tommy said.

"It's Tommy." Wilbur said as Tommy let out an offended gasp.

"Wil I was literally there and I was about to report!!!" Tommy said slightly screaming into his mic.

"You are sounding pretty sus Tommy." Celeste said as I voted Tommy and so did everyone else. 

"F*** you!" Tommy said as his character was ejected out and saying he wasn't imposter.

We played around a few more times until me and Phil did a double kill and won as imposters to which everyone was shocked and slightly upset but were laughing as well. We played around a bit more until we decided to end stream and stop playing.