DISCLAIMER

Hey!

Hey there!

Yeah you!

Just kidding. So this is my first MHA x Reader fan-fiction. There maybe some spelling mistakes in this, because I constantly wrote chapters. I have watched all of MHA. But in dub. And I'm a simp for Aizawa. I'm going to skip most of the activities apart from The USJ and summer camp, because why not? I'm adding my own stories in here with a twist.

It is an Aizawa x student reader.

There maybe things like
- depression
- mentions of suicide
- consensual kiss and sex
- blood and gore
- nightmares and doubts
- Age Drinking limit - 18
Gay ships and other ships
All students are 17. You are the oldest

So if you want to continue, please do. If you're going to be a snowflake and judge my book, then go elsewhere. You snowflake

Anyway, thanks for the love and support!

Important!

The quirk in this book is my own created one. HeroName is liquorice

Also, I'm not so great with Japanese culture so this will be more of an American/British one! Sorry In advanced!. The story isn't going to go along fully as the manga or the anime. It's going to include some of my own twists and turns. Especially at the summer camp. Instead of one big room, you all have your own little room inside a bigger room.

Aizawa isn't as moody, or plain as he is in the anime and books, so. Have fun with that! (Honestly, I make him more happy with you, than with the class).

I've also made up some villains that will be in the league of villains too!

DreamClaw: Haunt people in their dreams from several feet away. Can harm them in their sleep and cause physical damage which will show once they wake up

Coma: coma quirk. Puts people into a coma and could possibly kill them days or weeks after being touched by the quirk.

Quirk: Rubber Lasso - can form any length and size of rubber ropes that you can turn into lassos. If your rubber touches an open cut, touching the blood, it blinds and deafens the opponent for 5 minutes max, and will be held up to 15 minutes at full strength.

If you overuse your quirk, you will throw up blood, and possible cause huge horror tears in your muscles, possibly throwing up virally, passing out cold. Which always ends up with a hospital visit.

Any art of the quirk will be my OC, check out my DA: LividKiwi for more info.

❤️ I hope you enjoy this fanfiction ❤️