Chapter 34

The hospital were told they weren't allow to say your father died, and if they did. The licence would be destroyed and everyone there would lose their job.

The police force made the news lie to say that your father recovered, like the other two who were moved to different parts of the world for their own safety.

You and Aizawa were cuddled up on the couch, drinking coffee and eating toast. Your skin was so cold, face so pale you looked ill.

"Shota?..." You ask..

"what is it kitten?". He replies..

"Never...never leave me". You say, leaning onto him. "i wouldn't do that...". He says. "Promise?". You ask..

"promise". Aizawa finishes.

For the next few hours, Aizawa was constantly typing in the group chat. Everyone hearing about the good news of your dad, which made you hurt that tiny bit more.

"these kids..". Aizawa says. "A handful?". You say giggling. "you said it". Aizawa says, sighing. Though as the night was closing in, Aizawa wanted to make it special, the date he wanted to do for you.

"why don't you take a bath kitten?". Aizawa says. "A-are you sure?". You ask. Aizawa nods. "of course, I'll clean up". He says. You peck his cheek, before heading upstairs. "Thank you Shota...i really do owe you one". You say smiling.

Aizawa made sure to light candles, place rose petals on the floor, making sure that the night was pure enough to see the stars in the sky. He had made sure food was cooked for the both of you, the presents ready that he had gotten you.

He was nervous..

What if you didn't want to be with him? What if you were just using him to be a pro hero?...

"stop it Shota". Aizawa says out loud..

Though, he slicks his hair back into a bun, removing his capture scarf and placing it on the couch.

Your little footsteps could be heard from the living room.

"Shota?...why are the lights-".

Your eyes widen at the sight. Shota stood there completely different with flowers in his hand, a very awkward but lovable expression on his face.

"A-Aizawa". You hum, tearing up again...

It made you feel comfortable, the surroundings comforting your body so quickly, feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

"kitten i-".

"I love it!". You say, wrapping your arms around Aizawa who places the flowers down, hugging you back.

"If I could love you anymore, I would!". You yell, crying like a kid when it gets candy.

"i'm not that romantic kitten, but since we can't date outside, this was my only idea". He says, staring down at you. "You know, you look really handsome with your hair like that..". You hum.

Aizawa chuckles.

He places the flowers in a vase, before handing you the necklace box.

"Aizawa- you didn't have to!". You say, tearing up once more. At this rate you'd have no water in your body to cry. Aizawa pulls you close, placing the necklace around your neck. You sigh happily, smiling at the man in front of you.

Aizawa had kindly cooked you food, enjoying a laugh between the two of you before he takes you outside.

"What are we doing Aizawa?". You ask, yawning. "just look up kitten". Aizawa hums, sitting on the small patch of grass, his hand over yours.

"What?-....woah".

The stars shine brightly. Twinkling in a pattern, two bright stars especially shining down on you.

"Hm..." You hum. Aizawa looks at you.

"what's wrong kitten?". Aizawa asks, sighing heavily.

"When my dad-....his final words...he asked for me to promise him that'd I'd become the best hero". You say, moving strands of your hair out of the way. "Let alone, stay with you". You say giggling. Aizawa pulls you close, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. "the only way to do that is if you practice. I heard Yagi wants you to practice with him and Midoriya after school next week for the practical exam Tuesday". Aizawa hums.

"Yeah...but I don't think I'm going to...That's if you're free, I'd like to practice with you". You say, blushing heavily. "always kitten". Aizawa coos, his hand resting on top of yours.

The night grew old, both you and Aizawa headed inside to clean up before heading upstairs.

"So, is it a big big exam?". You ask, cuddling up to Aizawa. He grins. "maybe, but it is a big paper". Aizawa says, stroking your hair. You giggle.

"Did Nezu say what would happen to me?". You ask. Aizawa shoots a look at you. "I mean as- where do I live?". You say cocking your head. "And before I forget too...My dad and mom's insurance..in their will's". You say, sighing.

Aizawa kisses your head. "once we have the time Y/N, we'll sort it out". He says.

You sigh, yawning. Your T-shirt stretching up just above your underwear, snuggling down into the bed with Aizawa. His eyes couldn't help but trace the lacyness of your panty outline, biting his lip hard as he does so.

With a heavy sigh, he wraps his hand around your stomach, pulling you close.

"sleep well, kitten". Aizawa says, kissing your ear. "Goodnight Shota..". You hum, pulling his hand up to your chest, kissing it.