Chapter 31

Aizawa had placed you down on your bed, laying next to you.

Your poor little heart couldn't take the amount of closeness between the two of you.

Whilst laying together, you were watching the Class 1-A group chat do its thing.

Mina
Mr. Aizawa hasn't been active for hours! We might be able to talk about the exam!

Tokoyami
I don't think that's a good idea, he has eyes and ears everywhere

Kirishima
Nah, the guy sleeps all the time, and I don't think he'd be bothered to check the chat anyway

Momo
I'm a bit confused, All Might hasn't been on either...

Midoriya
He's probably busy saving people!

Bakugo
You're such an Ass licker Nerd

You quickly type into the group chat

You
Bakugo?

Bakugo
What the fuck do you want?

You
You're like a little chihuahua.

Kaminari
PFFFT-

Bakugo
THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Shoji
Here we go

Ojiro
Hahaha-

You
Chihuahua's are small and always so angry. Even the nice ones like to bite you.

Momo
Y/N you did not just call him-

Uraraka
An angry chihuahua-

Jirou
OH MY GOD-

Bakugo
THAT'S IT I'M COMING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

You
Yeah, okay angry chihuahua

Aizawa let's out a short chuckle. "would he really come here?". He asks. You shake your head. "His mom won't let him, it's too late". You say.

Kirishima
Well? Is he there yet Y/N?

Sero
Nah, he wouldn't hurt her

You
His momma won't let him out

Bakugo
I'LL KILL YOU OVER THE WEEKEND!

You
Okay Kaachan the Chihuahua-

You quickly move out of the messages and onto YouTube.

"what are you doing?". Aizawa asks. "Oh! I like watching cat videos when I'm down". You say smiling.

A smile appears upon his face. "Waaait...You like cats?". You ask, turning your head to him. "yes". He says bluntly.

The two of you watch a few cat videos together, before you gently fall off to sleep cuddling up to Aizawa with your hand around his waist.

With your phone unlocked, he couldn't help but notice that Yagi had messaged you.

Yagi
Y/N? Are you there?

Yagi
I was wondering if I could come round and talk to you. I know it isn't easy with the situation you're in.

Yagi
Midoriya just told me what you said to Iida, it's not like you to burst out swearing?

Yagi
Answer me when you can Y/N, please.

Yagi
Goodnight Y/N

The blood in Aizawa boils. Why would his own colleague try hit on you like this? He hated it.

Aizawa looks down at you, smiling softly...How cute you looked sleeping. He was going to make sure you were safe with him, and that you were protected by you at all costs.

Aizawa wraps his arm around you, the other one just under your breasts as he falls asleep along next to you.

The morning after

You shuffle around, watching Aizawa snore softly, his black hair covering his eyes ever so carefully. You smile, giggling to yourself.

"How cute". You whisper, snuggling into him.

"i heard that". He says...

'Oh wow...That morning voice' you think to yourself, heating up at the sound of it.

"I-uh-". You mumble, as Aizawa's arms wrap around you tighter. "go back to sleep kitten". He says, voice making you tremble. "mmmm, fight me". You say. "trying to fight a pro hero? you would fail miserably". He says grinning, eyes still closed.

Instead, you kiss his scar, before cuddling back into him.

"See? I won!". You say giggling. His eyes flicker open. "you haven't even tried attacking me yet". He says, watching you. "I won your heart though haven't I?". You say sweetly, smiling.

Aizawa chuckles. "funny, kitten. now go to sleep". He says, cuddling you once more.

"Wouldn't you like a nice black coffee though?". You say, grinning. "tempting, you shouldn't be temping me like this". He says eyes dry watching you still. "Oh? Going to remove my lunch time are you?". You say teasingly.

"more than that, don't convince me". He says, grinning wide. "Well, how about this. If we can have one coffee, I'll come back to bed". You say smiling.

Aizawa sighs heavily. "deal". He says.

You quickly move around Aizawa who then bundles himself up in your covers. "go". He says. "Hey! You can't tell me what to do!". You say, sticking your tongue out. "i'm your teacher, now go". He says grinning. "Tch, just you wait Shota". You say grinning.

Quickly, you made the coffee, taking the cups upstairs.

How on earth would you get Aizawa back?...

"No no...that's...wrong". You hum to yourself.

But could you?...

What would he do if you took your top off?

Be angry?..

"No, he'd probably yell..maybe?". You ask before entering the room once more. You place the coffee cup of Aizawa's down on his side, before placing yours on yours.

Your crawl back into bed, shuffling around as you take your top off.

"what are you doing?". Aizawa asks, turning around. It was then, he had realised what you had done.

"You can't tell me what to do, Aizawa". You hum, winking.

God...

Aizawa couldn't handle himself. 'stay calm Shota, don't do it'. He hums to his thoughts, grinding his teeth together. Your bra made your breasts push up in a sweet seductive way- he couldn't- no he just couldn't.

Though his eyes wandered to your abdomen..

The three dark scars almost covering your abdomen. Without realising it Aizawa had placed his hand upon it, tracing each one with his index finger.