Chapter 14

Hmmm, and you won't tell?". You say squinting. "Promise". He says. "If you break it, I'll have Midoriya break you". You say smiling softly. "Ah, alright young Y/N. You have a deal". Yagi say, smiling.

"It's a really bad secret- but- okay- so...IThinkIHaveACrushOnAizawa". You mumble, cheeks pooling with heat.

"Oh, is that it?". He says. "W-what?! What do you mean 'is that it?!'". You exclaim. Yagi laughs. "Well ideally it's not a big problem. You are old enough to date him, it just can't be on U.A grounds". He says.

"Oh". You hum.

"But, strictly speaking you have a few months left before you're 18. So ideally, yes, it is bad". He says, hand to his chin. "Please don't tell!". You say. "I promise I won't". Yagi says smiling. "Though I can assure the feelings with him are mutual". He says.

"What do you mean?". You ask.

Though before you could carry on, Recovery Girl walks back through the door. "Ah, Y/N. Aizawa wants a word with you". She says.

You hop off the bed, waving goodbye to Yagi, as he waves back, leaving the office with the door closing behind.

"Aizawa?". You ask, watching him. "i heard from midnight your wound started bleeding". He says. "Y-yeah, I should've come to Recovery Girl first thing, guess I was excited to see everyone". You say giggling.

"come on". He says, walking in front of you. "Hey! You never answered my question from earlier". You say, squinting. "i don't need to answer you". He says, smirking to himself. "Uh, yes you do". You say pouting.

"mhm, okay". He says, before stopping. "Now what?". You say, squinting. "your father invited me over for dinner, is that a problem, L/N?". Aizawa says, eyes watching you.

"D-dinner?! Are you kidding?!". You say, cheeks heating up once more.

"yes, dinner". He says. "N-no he never told
Me- I've not had the chance to speak with him". You say. "Well, principal Nezu has allowed you to go home and rest". He says. "Wait, really? But doesn't my dad have to pick me up?". You say. "you ask a lot of questions, kitten". He says.

You bite back on your tongue. "Okay, Aizawa". You hum.

Luckily your dad was waiting for you outside, more happy than ever. Aizawa stood, before walking with you to him.

"Love!". He says, wrapping his arms around you. "I thought- I thought!". He says. "Hey! Dad! Don't worry, I'm okay! They took great care of me". You say smiling, hugging him.

"And thank you, Shota, I don't know what I would've done without you". Your dad says, shaking Aizawa's hand.

"no problem Mr, L/N. Y/N's hard working, I don't think she would've given up so easily". Aizawa says, sighing. "Are you still on for 7pm?". Your dad asks. Aizawa nods. "yes". He hums.

"Right, well I'll see you later then Shota, come on Y/N". Your dad says, opening the door to the passenger side letting you get in.

"See you, Mr. Aizawa!". You say, giggling. "See you later, Y/N". He says, waving.

Once you had gotten home, you quickly got a shower, before throwing on an oversized T-shirt with shorts underneath, barely noticeable.

"Well? What did the hospital say?". Your dad asks. "I think they operated on me. But I'm all good now!". You say. "I'm glad to hear it love!". He says, settling down on the sofa. "Oh...I also saw mom when I was out...". You say.

"Don't be joking like that". Your dad says, grinning, before looking at you once more as you had tears in your eyes.

"She kept telling me to wake up, and that she loves you". You say, wiping your tears. "Not a day goes by I don't go thinking about her". He says, pulling you close. "Now, what do you think Mr. Aizawa wants for dinner?". He asks.

"Hell do I know!". You say, pouting. "Soba it is". He says, eyebrows perking up.

The hours pass, your father cooking dinner slowly whilst you laid on your bed, bored out of your mind.

"Oh, that reminds me...I'll need a new hero costume". You say, sighing.

A sudden buzz to your phone startles you.

"Oh, hey Midoriya!". You hum. "You never came back to lesson, we got worried about you!". Uraraka screams in the background. "S-sorry about that Y/N! Mr. Aizawa gave me some work for you to do, you don't mind me dropping it off do you?".

"Hey no! It's no problem, hurry up though I'm dying of boredom". You say giggling. "Hah, alright! See you Y/N!". Midoriya says, before ending the call.

It wasn't until another Buzz on your phone made you curious.

"Group 1-A group chat?". You say out loud, clicking on it.