Chapter 21

The morning sun shone through your window, making you wince.

"Ugh". You mumble, rolling over. A buzz to your phone makes you groan once more.

Mina
Are we all ready?!

Kirishima
Hell yeah!

Sero
You bet!

Uraraka
I can't wait to do shopping with you guys!

Momo
Honestly it's going to be great before we all head off Monday for the week!

Sato
Yeah! Where are we all meeting again?

Tokoyami
In the middle of the mall I think

Bakugo
Don't you fucking extras know any better?!

Midoriya
Well I'm meeting with Y/N! Anyone else want to join?

Uraraka
I will!

Momo
Is there anyone who isn't coming?

Tsu
I think Iida isn't...Kero

Aizawa
what are you all talking about so early on a weekend?!

You
I think we may have made Sir mad

AllMight
Ha ha! Don't worry my wonderful colleague! They're going shopping!

Midoriya
Yeah, we planned it before you were added sir!

Aizawa
mhm, alright. just no spamming.

You
You know you can put your messages on silent?

Kirishima
Yeah! Then we won't be as annoying!

Aizawa
i'd rather keep an eye on you lot. cheating is no way to go

Sero
Aww, I think Sir hates Saturday mornings

Mina
Saying that, he sleeps a lot

Aizawa
carry on and you'll have a weeks worth of lunchtime removed, understood?

All of you
YES SIR!

You giggle to yourself, placing your phone down as you change into a black jumper dress and some low canvas shoes. Your hair was half up half down, before slapping some mascara on and grabbing your bag.

A sudden buzz makes you jump, realising Aizawa had text you.

Aizawa
i could never be mad at you, kitten

You
Aww, really? I appreciate that!

Aizawa
you are going to be cautious being out and about aren't you? otherwise I'll have to spend my Saturday baby sitting the lot of you at the mall

You
Why not join us then? I'm pretty sure Present Mic will join!

Aizawa
not the best of your intelligence Y/N

You
I'm just kidding! If it makes you feel better, I'll text you throughout the day okay?

Aizawa
i'd like that, kitten.

A few moments pass as you leave your house, giving your father his goodbye kiss before meeting Midoriya at the park once more. "So where are we meeting Uraraka?". You ask. "Oh! At the bus stop so we can catch it to the mall together!". He says smiling. "Oh coolio!". You say smiling.

"Have you heard anything from Iida?". You ask. Midoriya shakes his head. "I've been worried about him...since his brother...you know". He says, frowning. You nod. "Yeah, I understand. It's hard knowing a family member is attacked by a villain.." You say.

"Why don't you talk to Iida about it after the internships?! I'm pretty sure he'd understand!". Midoriya says grinning. "Yeah! I mean, it wouldn't hurt would it? I understand the pain he's going through". You say, smiling.

It didn't take long for either of you to reach the bus stop. Uraraka ran over to you. "Hey guys!". She says smiling. "Hey!". You say hugging her. "It's so nice to hang out for once!". She says, grinning at Midoriya. "Yeah, I agree!". Midoriya says smiling.

After a 10 minute bus ride, you made it to the mall.

There every other student in class 1-A except Iida was there. "Hey Y/N!". Kirishima says, hugging you. "Heya sharky!". You say, cuddling him. "Man, it's so nice to hug!". He says grinning. "Isn't it just lil bro?". You say. Sero playfully cries. "Where's my hug?". He asks.

"Ribbit, and mine!". Tsu says. "I'm feeling left out too!" Mina yells "And me!" Dark shadow chirps. "Alright alright come get your hugs!". You say giggling.

After you gave everyone a hug, you all wandered off as a big group, people speaking about your other classmates in the sports festival.

"Oh my god-". Mina says stopping. "Fucking hell pinky what is it?!". Bakugo yells. "Oh that's Mr. Aizawa! And present mic!". Mina yells.

"Sir?!". The whole of you yell.

Immediately Aizawa's eyes gaze upon you....

That short jumper dress....

God how cute you looked.

"Yo! It's my favourite class!". Present Mic says grinning. "And it's our worst teacher!". Sero says. "Whaaaaaaaat?!". Present Mic yells, making Aizawa sigh.

"Yeah, to be fair I prefer Mr. Aizawa". You say laughing. "You're cool and all, but way too loud". Kirishima says grinning. "Pft-". Jirou hums. "Hey Kaminari! My phones dead, mind charging it?!". Sato asks. "I'm not a walking power bank!". He exclaims.

"Well technically you are!". You say giggling.

It wasn't until the class had gone off into pairs and such, leaving just you and Aizawa alone.

"Wow, rude". You say, folding your arms. "that's the class for you". Aizawa says sighing. "Fancy a coffee Aizawa?". You say grinning. If anything, he couldn't be more happy that you asked.

"I'm tagging along sho bro!". Present Mic says grinning.

With a quick pull out of your phone, you text Midoriya.

You
YOU LEFT ME WITH AIZAWA AND MIC?! Get back here with Uraraka and help me

Midoriya
I-I'm sorry Y/N! Where are you heading? I'll meet there with Uraraka!

You
Starbucks. I'm buying Aizawa a coffee

You place your phone away, the butterflies in your chest pulsating harder and heavier than before. Just standing next to Aizawa was driving your emotions wild. Though he couldn't help but notice the deepening blush on your cheeks. He chuckles to himself as you reach Starbucks.

You had a caramel frappichino, as did Present Mic. Aizawa however had extremely black strong coffee. "How can you even drink that stuff?". You mumble. "easy, it's not hard". He says grinning. "Har har". You say.

Mic looks towards you, then back at Aizawa.

"Is there something I'm missin?". He says. You and Aizawa look towards each other. "You wish Mic". You say giggling. "I'm your teacher ya dig?!". He exclaims in shock. "don't worry, Hizashi already knows". Aizawa says sighing with his eyes closed.

"Know what?". You ask, tilting your head.

"That your his crush of course, ya dig!". Mic says.