Chapter 48

The practice exam had started.

And it wasn't what you, and the others thought.

Due to the USJ, on your correction they had changed it up a bit...So instead of fighting the giant robots...

You were fighting the teachers.

"Oh man, oh man oh man-". Kirishima says, panicking. "We could get our asses whipped". You mumble. Bakugo rolls his eyes. "if you fail the practical exam, you will not be going to the summer camp". Aizawa says.

It was extremely pressuring, especially for you..

"Hey, are you okay?". Uraraka says poking you. You nod. "Y-yeah, a little scared". You hum.

"as I've discussed, you will be in pairs, and with how your quirk works, and the information around it we've paired you with the teachers we think you would be good fighting". Aizawa hums.

Todoroki and Momo - Mr. Aizawa
Sato and Kirishima - Cementos
Uraraka and Aoyama - Thirteen
Shoji and Hagakure - Snipe
Midoriya and Bakugo - All Might
Tsu and Tokoyami - Ectoplasm
Sero and Mineta - Midnight
Jirou and Koda - Present Mic.

"Y/N, as for you, you will be paired with Midnight against Vlad King". Nezu hums. "W-wait?! Vlad king?". You say...

Well now you knew you were screwed.

"That's going to be hard for you!". Sero chimes. "You don't say!". You sarcastically mumble. Midoriya nudges you. "Doesn't your quirk cause blindness and deafness?". He asks. "Vlad King's Quirk is manipulating his own blood, so ideally my quirk is absolutely useless against him..or is it? I've not really tested it out with that kind of blood". You say, hand to your chin.

Aizawa's eyes glue to yours, making your cheeks heat up. "be prepared". Aizawa says, as the teachers stand in stance. "All teachers are wearing weighs, a handicap for you students that will slow them down". Nezu hums. "All of the faculty including myself will not be holding back against you students". He says, smiling.

"Well we're definitely going to fail". Momo hums, sighing heavily. "We should have a bit of hope". You hum, patting her. "Thank you Y/N". Momo says smiling.

"first up, Kirishima and Sato". Aizawa hums.

Everyone else wandered off to get in their practice with their partners. Midnight strolls over to you. "Well, how do you suppose we fight against Vlad, sweetheart?". Midnight says, cooing you. "Actually I'm not sure. Though if I'm quick enough with my quirk I could sweep his blood into the air and throw it back at him. If he manipulates his blood, my other quirk isn't great for it". You say hand to your chin.

Midnight nods. "You have the looks and the brains". She says, winking. "stop pestering her Nemuri". Aizawa chimes. "Oh, has Shota finally confessed his love?". Midnight jokes, smirking. "drop it". Aizawa says. "Aww come on Shota, you really can't fool us faculty, Hizashi already told me". Midnight winks.

However your pride was burning up alive inside of your body...

"Hey Y/N! Are you busy?". Midoriya hums. "What's up?". You ask, the green haired boy standing near you. "Kaachan won't discuss tactics...Want to watch the others match?". He asks. You nod. "I'll catch up later Midnight! Aizawa!". You wave, heading over to Midoriya as the both of you head into the surveillance room.

"How is it?". Midnight asks. "hard, especially with her around". Aizawa says sighing. "Why not ask Hizashi to look out for Y/N?". Midnight hums. "i think he'd annoy her, make her ears bleed". Aizawa says, a low chuckle escaping from him. "Heeeeeeeeeey! Heard that!". Hizashi yells, pouting. "How did she like the kitten?". Midnight says. "she loved it..I couldn't help but notice yesterday when she showered. her side was bruised, almost as if her ribcage was broken. apparently Kachko did it". Aizawa says, grabbing onto his inside pockets with anger.

Midnight sighs, hand to her chin. Present Mic grunts. "I can look after her Sho bro, she's like a little baby to me". Present mic says grinning. Aizawa rolls his eyes. "Has Nezu mentioned where they're moving Y/N too?". Midnight says. "she's moving into the apartment complex me and Hizashi live in". Aizawa says. "Aaaallllright! We got a new friend ya dig!". Present mic says smiling. Midnight rolls her eyes. "Well you know I'm only a call away to check on her too, Shota". Midnight says before strolling off.

"thanks Nemuri". Aizawa whispers, as Hizashi looks towards him. A sigh escapes from Aizawa. "what is it?". He says. "you know you love Y/N". Hizashi says. "mhm, not just yet...not after her". Aizawa says. "You haven't told Y/N have you?". Hizashi says. "..." Aizawa stays silent before walking off.

"Maaaan, he's going to cause some trouble". Hizashi says, sighing. "Too right!". AllMight hums. "It's bad enough that Kachko is back". Hizashi mumbles. "She's been causing a lot of trouble for young Y/N. Especially the rumour". AllMight says, arms folded protectively.

"About what, dude?". Hizashi says. "Apparently Y/N's sleeping with a teacher, but that's what Kachko's started. Though we have no proof. Nezu can't fire her". AllMight says shaking his head.

"Then we need proof! Y/N's like a little baby doll yo! She's so cute and cuddly!". Hizashi says. AllMight chuckles. "She doesn't even like you". He says. "I will get a hug off her one of these days man!". Hizashi says pouting.

"Come on friend, let's see what these students have". AllMight says, walking off with Hizashi.