🍋 Chapter 78 🍋

"Doesn't alcohol affect you?". You ask. Aizawa shrugs. "not really, I never see the point in them asking me out". He says, his hand wrapped in yours. "I can tell, you seem like the only outsider there". You say giggling.

A smug idea comes to Aizawa's mind. Hizashi won't be back for sometime, so he would have the place to himself.

"come on kitten, we're going to my apartment". He hums. A sudden shock in your chest causes palpitations to happen. "W-why?". You ask. Aizawa smirks. "we barely get alone time as it is with the other students around". He hums.

'Is doing this because of what I did the other morning?'

The night sky was settling nicely. Stars twinkling in the sky, the soft breeze blows through your hair, humming with delight at the breathing of Aizawa.

Even though it seemed long, you were back at the old apartment block before you knew it. "So, don't you stay at the dorms on a weekend?". You ask. Aizawa sighs and shrugs. "depends on if the brats behave like idiots". He says grinning. "though, you'll never be like that will you kitten?". He mumbles.

A soft glow places itself on your cheeks, grinning to yourself. "Of course not, I don't want to be punished now do I?". You tease. Aizawa grunts, bitting his lower lip. "god damn it, kitten". Aizawa huffs, dragging you into the apartment before slamming you against the wall, wreaking of lust.

"A-Aizawa?". You mutter, panting gently as he gazes upon your body.

Except, he pulls away, hand running through his luscious black locks. "A-are you okay?". You hum, placing a hand on Aizawa's shoulder. He sighs, smothering his face with his hand. "i can't". He says, the sternness in his voice.

"Can't what?". You ask, folding your arms before pouting.

"i think you know what, Y/N". Aizawa mumbles.

'Wait...I know?...OH! I know...'

"Does it really matter if it happens between us or not, Shota?". You hum softly, wrapping your arms around his waist, burying your face into his neck.

"it's not that kitten, but I could hurt you". Aizawa holds his hand over yours, sighing heavily with his eyes shut. "B-but, you're always soft and gentle". You say, eyebrows furrowed in sadness.

"Is it...is it because of her? Is that what she meant?". You ask.

Aizawa stays silent, before yawning.

"Don't do this to me Shota". You whine, chewing your inner cheek. Aizawa ignores you, heading to his room. "And I thought I could actually do it". You mutter. Instead, you sigh, cries quivering within your throat.

Before you could reach the door handle, a sudden snap of Aizawa's capture scarf wraps around your waist, creating a binding so tight it makes you yip.

"nghhh- are you going to be okay with it?". He asks, the monotone hitting back in his voice.

"Of course...You know I-...I love you right? I trust you with everything Shota...Don't let some silly mistake from the past change that" Your hand reaches up to Aizawa's face, stroking it with your thumb, chewing on your bottom lip as your partner sighs, eyes closing before opening.

You could feel the sudden change with Aizawa's mood. He bites down teasing his bottom lip, a soft smirk stretching his melancholy grin. Smiling, you bat your eyelashes at Aizawa, who pulls you into his room.

There, his cat lays sleeping in its bed. It distracted you enough to realise Aizawa had you pinned against the wall. His hands hold yours up, his right knee pressing down onto. your sweet slippery cavern.