Chapter 23

Sunday was a completely lazy day for you, until Midoriya asked you to meet him and All Might that was.

Even without thinking you had gotten dressed into high waisted back jeans and a vest and a flannel shirt before heading out.

It was at the park, except a secluded part of the park.

"Hey Y/N!". Midoriya says, standing next to Yagi, who weakly waves at you. "Hello young L/N". He says grinning. You smile back. "Hello Yagi, Midoriya". You say yawning. "Did I wake you?". Midoriya asks. You shake your head. "Nah, I was already awake, just with my eyes closed". You say giggling. Midoriya chuckles. "How's your nose from yesterday?". He asks.

You sigh, leaning on the green haired boy. "Very sore. I should be glad it isn't broken!". You say smiling. "Woah, what happened yesterday?". Yagi asks. "I-oh! As you know we all went shopping right?". Midoriya asks, Yagi nods.

"I don't know why but everyone literally left me with Aizawa and Mic". You say, glaring at Midoriya who nervously scratches his neck. "And then Bakugo came running up and pushed me over. I smashed my face on the floor and had a big nose bleed. I went home after that". You say, sighing heavily.

"Mr. Aizawa gave him a really serious telling off". Midoriya says hand to his chin. "Anyway, what did the both of you want to do out here?". You say, hands on your hips. "I was wondering young L/N if you would like to join me and Midoriya for training after school hours when the internships are over". Yagi says, hands together.

"I'd really like that! It'd help me with improving my quirk!". You say grinning. "Aren't you working with Shota?". Yagi says. You nod, cheeks flustered with embarrassment. "Y-yeah...I have a feeling he's going to end up making me pass out with how much work I'm going to do". You say.

"Ideally it's what you get for going into a coma for over a month". Yagi says chuckling to himself. "Are we having that sleepover tonight Y/N?". Midoriya asks. "Oh yeah, yeah! Let me just call my dad". You say grinning.

Whilst you were on the phone to your dad, Midoriya was explaining to Yagi about the sleepover.

"A sleepover love? Are you sure?". Your father asks. "Please?! Pretty please? It'll only be the people that wants to come!". You say mumbling. "So not a whole class then?". Your father says. "Yeah, like 10 max". You say smiling.

There was a bit of a hesitation between your father and you. "Well, hm, alright. But I'm working all night so I'll ask Shota to pop over and keep an eye on you lot". He says sighing.

"Thank you thank you thank you!". You say, ending the phone call.

Midoriya looks towards you with worry. Instead you smirk, giving him a thumbs up. "If you want to let everyone know Midoriya, I need to head home go get things ready okay?". You say, smiling. "That's fine Y/N!". Midoriya says waving.

"See you later Yagi". You say smiling at him, he grins. "See you later Young Y/N". He says waving at you.

The hours pass. Luckily, the basement in your house was big enough to have the sleepover there. Shopping for snacks, gathering movies and making everything comfortable for your class mates.

You
So who's coming to the sleepover?

Mina
Me!

Tsu
Kero, me!

Kirishima
Hell yeah!

Sero
Definitely!

Jirou
I wouldn't miss out!

Momo
I'll join!

Uraraka
Me please!!

Kaminari
Hell yeah!

Bakugo
I'll kill you all! I'm the king over sleepovers you fuckers!

Midoriya
Me!

Ojiro
Can I join?

Tokoyami
Me and Dark shadow will

Todoroki
I can't make it. I have to...prepare for the week ahead.

Koda
Y-yeah! Sorry Y/N! Maybe some other time?

Hagakure
My parents won't allow me, but another time for us girls will be great!

You
Ah! Okay, it's all I needed to know. I'll text you all my address, and my dad is working through the night so it's just us!

You giggle, sighing before heading upstairs, seeing your dad in his uniform. "Well, do you have a head count yet?". Your father says. "Yeaaaah.....12...12 people". You say giggling.

A sigh escapes your fathers lips. "Hm, okay. I'll allow that. But he sure to go to sleep early tonight. You start your sidekick thing tomorrow". He says, kissing your head. "Cya later dad!". You say smiling.

It didn't take long for the first few people to show up.

"Jirou! Momo! Hey!". You say, opening your front door. "Hey Y/N! Nice place you have here". Jirou says. Momo nods. "You've literally brought everything with you for tomorrow?". You say, cocking your head.

"Yeah, we have school tomorrow before heading off to the train station to our interns". Momo says. You sigh heavily, walking down to your basement. "I wish I could've been at the sports festival, man I'm super jealous". You say pouting.

"Aw! Don't worry! I mean at least you get to hang out with one of the U.A teachers right?!". Momo says, sitting on the couch in the basement. "I...yeah". You say, nervously scratching your hair. "Do you know who is it yet?". Jirou asks.

You nervously play with your hands. "N-no. I don't think I'll know till tomorrow". You say. 'Bad lie, if Aizawa even heard me say that he'd probably punish me with more homework'

Another knock on your front door makes you, Momo and Jirou look up. "I bet anything that's Kirishima, Sero, Tokoyami and Ojiro". Momo says giggling. "I think we'd all know if Kaminari arrives". Jirou says, giggling.

"Someone has a little crush!". Momo whispers, making Jirou cry in embarrassment. You quickly answer the door, seeing the boys, including Midoriya and Bakugo there. The voices of Tsu, Uraraka and Mina could be heard from behind making the boys turn around.

"Hey guys!". Mina yells, grinning. "Heya!". You say, smiling.

Kirishima pulls you into a hug. "Hey bro!". He says grinning. "Hey Kiri, Momo and Jirou are downstairs in the basement". You say smiling, allowing everyone in.