Chapter 3

Staying quiet, you could hear your parents talking on the phone. Especially the name Aizawa and Nezu.

"This isn't good". You whisper to yourself.

"How is it he knew anyway?". You question. You always kept everything covered, and your facade was better than everyone else's. And you never really spoke or saw Bakugo.

"That little shit". You hiss.

With a quick movement, you call up Midoriya.

"Midoriya?". You ask, fiddling with your hair. "Oh! Y/N! How are you? I'm so sorry for-". "Did you tell Bakugo I was feeling down?". You say.

Midoriya doesn't reply. "Midoriya". You hiss.

Again, he doesn't answer.

"I swear to god Deku-". "Y-yeah, I spoke to Kaachan because he wouldn't stop bugging me about it. I'm sorry Y/N!". He whines.

Without thinking, you ended the call.

At least you knew who your true friends were.

As the sunset fades into darkness, you fall asleep with a clouded mind.

The morning was groggy, awful and melancholy. Your eyes flick open with a click, staring at your plain ceiling of your room. With an instant your legs move off the bed, standing up with a stretch and a yawn.

"Just pretend. They won't know". You hum to yourself, before grabbing your uniform.

After getting changed, you head downstairs, parents already dressed in their police uniforms, watching you with worry. You scowl, before slamming the door on your way out.

"There's a nice cafe nearby, I'll grab a coffee from there". You whisper, looking around at the soft blowing trees, as students who attend to U.A walk by.

"Y-Y/N!". A voice calls.

You ignore it.

"Please! Let me talk, I'm sorry okay?".

Again, you ignore it, clutching harder to your bag as you bite down on your lip.

A hand touches your shoulder, making you turn around, eyes welled up with sadness eyebrows arched in pain.

"Y/N!". Midoriya says, stepping back. "Because you told Bakugo about me, the school find it suspicious, and now my parents are worried for me". You whisper, before continuing to walk forward. "I only said that you were feeling a little down!". Midoriya exclaims.

"Eh...so you didn't say 'oh she's feeling depressed' or anything like that?". You hum, squinting at the green haired boy. He shakes his head. "Then how?....I swear I'm going to kick Bakugo's ass". You hiss, before smiling at the coffee shop before you.

"I-I'm sorry okay?". Midoriya whimpers, as you enter the cafe. "Don't worry about it. You're forgiven". You hum.

After being at the cafe, you enter through the school gates with Midoriya before heading to class. "Have you done Mr. Aizawa's homework?". He asks. "W-wait! We had homework?!". You exclaim, shocked. "Y-yeah..." He hums. You throw your head into your hands in worry. "I haven't done it! I've been doing so much research and work I haven't been able to finish or even start it!". You yell.

The class uproars with conversations, the girls talking about clothes shopping and the boys- well...

"Yo man! I hope we can do some proper training today!". Kirishima says, making Kaminari pause and think. "You know, I'd like that". Kaminari hums, as Ojiro and Shoji nod their heads.

Instead, you sit down at your desk, the glare of Bakugo amongst you, along with a few other stares. "Tch, the pig is back". Bakugo hums, grinning.

"Couldn't hear you from back here". You yell, glaring at him.

His face turns sour, as if he sucked on a lemon.

"Back chatting me twerp?!". He yells, getting up out of his seat.

'You think your tough but your just insecure' you thought.

Without warning, you get up out of your seat, standing up to Bakugo.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are". You hiss, gritting your teeth. "Better than you any day you weak fuck". He spits, pushing you back.

Oh hoh hoh. That was it..!

Suddenly, you throw a punch towards Bakugo before trying to kick him.

"Woah! Y/N calm down!". Kirishima yells, as gasps are heard from throughout the room. "We need to fucking talk". You spit back, grabbing him by his ear before dragging him out of the classroom.

Shutting the door behind you, you get slapped by Bakugo.

"Don't you fucking dare do that again!". He hisses. "Are you for real right now?! You're the worst!". You say, biting back your tears to the stinging sensation.

"Tch". He says, kissing his teeth.

"First off, you're acting up all tough around me for no reason whatsoever when I've done nothing but be nice to you! Second of all, you wrote a fucking letter saying I was suicidal! Now my parents know!". You say, pushing him gently. "If it means keeping you away so I can reach the top then so be it, fucker". He spits once more, turning on his heel.

'Fuck it' you hiss to your thoughts.

You grab Bakugo by the collar, yanking him back into you as you dig your nails into his skin. "Don't fuck with me". You hiss, before throwing him to the floor. Within an instant, Bakugo fires a few explosions towards you, not big enough to cause damaged.

It hits you, sending you back. "What the hell is your problem?!". You scream, activating your quirk as you lasso around him, yanking him back as his back slams the floor.

"YOU!". He screams, before blasting off your lasso.