Chapter 66

"Oh? Finally awake are we?". DreamClaw hums, circling you. Your eyes flutter, feeling sick to your stomach.

Somethings not right

Where are you Aizawa?

"Pft, she can't speak brother". Coma hums, tugging on your hair, throwing you aside. You yell in pain, before struggling to get up. Once you do so, you hiss in pain. "What....what do you want?". You ask, touching the patch of blood on your head. "You know what we're after sweetheart". Coma says, licking his lips.

"We want that quirk. It belongs to us, not you". DreamClaw says, thrashing his claws about in the air. You stumble back, biting your lip.

"If you want it! You have to fight me for it!". You yell, summoning your Lasso and ropes, before thrashing them about towards Coma and DreamClaw. "Pft hahahahaha! Is this all you have?". He asks. You puff and pant, picking him up before throwing him around in the air. Quickly you doge an attack from Coma, who grunts with frustration.

"Stay fucking still!". He yells, trying to stab you. A sudden tear of pain rips through you, DreamClaw drops to the ground, seeing your hand drip with blood. "You're not as strong as that fucking family of ours". He says. "Oh wait, you don't have family because they're dead!". Coma says laughing manically.

You sob, before summoning a large heavy rubber Lasso, using all the strength you could to sweep them off the mountain view.

Your yells and cries in pain as your bone snaps shatters throughout the land.

Aizawa perks his ears up, waiting for the police and more heroes to arrive. "Y/N". He hums, before rushing off.

You hold your arm in agony, watching it flop, voice cracking at every second it could. "I...I have to run!". You yell, dashing down the mountain, holding your arms in your way.

Before you knew it, your face was on the ground, screaming and crying in pain. "Cant get away so easily sweetheart". DreamClaw says, scratching your eye. You yell, screaming in pain once more, all the air in your body leaving.

"Now, give us your quirk, otherwise I'll personally kill you myself". He says, grinning.

Though you notice the cut in his arm. Quickly, you activate your quirk slapping down a Lasso onto it. DreamClaw roars, grunting in anger. "YOU LITTLE FUCK!". He yells, bumping into the wall.

"Blindness and deafness". You hum, before picking up your chubby legs and dashing off into the forest.

You could hear scream of other students around, looking around as quickly as you could.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!". You yell, feeling the sharp object in your back.

"Good throw!". Coma says clapping. "Just because your quirk has blinded and deafened me temporarily doesn't mean I don't know my surroundings". DreamClaw says.

"get the hell off of her!". Aizawa yells, his quirk activating as you collapse to the ground. His capture scarf wraps around Coma and DreamClaw, before kicking them in their stomachs, forcing them to the ground. The sudden thud of their bodies hitting them unconscious makes you sigh.

"kitten, kitten can you hear me?!". Aizawa panics, picking up your battered and bloodied body.

Your eyes flutter ever so carefully. "A...Aizawa". You croak, stroking his face with your broken arm. "the villains, they attacked. the police are here, I'll get you to safety". He says, running before dragging the two villains behind him in the air.

"I...I need to sleep Aizawa". You hum, closing your eyes. Pain engulfs your body, to the point where speaking hurt the most. Aizawa grins his teeth, looking at you. "kitten, don't you dare". Aizawa threatens. Your eyes open once more, flickering.

"It...it hurts...to...talk". You mumble, shallow breaths making Aizawa panic more. "i'm here kitten, okay?". He says, kissing your head.

"Aizawa...." You mumble.

"Y/N?". He asks, noticing your breath almost come to a stop.

"I love you". You manage to struggle out. "don't say that, you're not going to die". He says, gripping onto your body harder.

A shallow giggle escapes your mouth.

"but, in this case i love you too, kitten". He says, biting back his tears.

It had been a few minutes since you had passed out. Luckily you were put into an ambulance and it drove off. Aizawa sighs..

Vlad had explained that the fire villain that attacked Aizawa appeared into the classroom, bursting it into flames. Midoriya had his whole arm broken, and many students were hurt by the poison gas.

"this is bad". Aizawa mumbles. "You don't say". Vlad hums. "we're going to get shit for this. the press won't stop till they get answers". Aizawa says.

"M-Mr Aizawa!". Uraraka says. "what is it?". He asks. "They took bakugo!". She cries. Vlad and Aizawa stand in shock, before a police man comes over.

The next day

You were lying in a hospital bed, in the same room as Midoriya to be exact. Aizawa had popped by to ask the doctors how you were.

"Her arm is fully shattered, but it won't take long to fix. However, she was stabbed quite deep with the knife in her back. She'll be lucky if she ever walks again. And you mentioned she complained of headaches?". The doctor asks.

Aizawa nods. "Well, seen as she was attacked by her own blood relatives and he haunts people in their dreams, ideally it was a warning that they were coming for her". The doctor says, as your bruised body lays in the hospital bed, sleeping.

"thanks, doctor". Aizawa mumbles before standing near your body. "you did well kitten, i'm proud of you. but please, wake up". He says, kissing your head.

A smile flutters upon your lips, still sleeping. At least you weren't in a coma. But now was the time to deal with what happened, and how. Especially, to find Bakugo.