Chapter 82

The elevator door opens, hearing the commotion of your fellow friends; or family chattering about who's doing what.

Bakugo keeps a good grip of your forearm, making sure you stay close to him. "Does the fuck head of a teach know?". He hums, watching you. You quickly shake your head. "I don't want to worry him with my problems when he has this class to worry about". You murmur back, getting the attention of everyone including Yagi and Aizawa.

"Oh finally man! You're here!". Kirishima chirps, getting up towards you. You smile sheepishly, rubbing your eyes. "Y-yeah. Still a little tired though". You mutter, as Kirishima places his arms around you quickly.

Uraraka and Momo come up to you, smiling softly. "We already headed out earlier to get some stuff. Not to mention, I created most of it". Momo murmurs, taking your hand in hers before leading you to sit on Aizawa's side.

You sigh, sitting in between his legs, yawning. "had a nice nap, kitten?". He whispers huskily, patting your hair. "It was..okay..I think". You hum. "Before I was awoken". You mutter, squinting at Mina and Uraraka who nervously move things about.

"Right! Everyone who wants to be pampered is here right?". Mina asks, grinning. You yawn again, feeling the hands of Aizawa wrap around you. Yagi shoots you a nervous smile.

'I think he's more afraid than Aizawa is' you thought.

"I think the teachers should go first". Kaminari hums, grinning. "That's a great idea!". Hagakure squeals, as Mina giggles. "Alright! We'll split into two groups!". She hums, as everyone looks towards her.

As it was decided.

You, Uraraka, Kirishima Jirou, Tsu, Todoroki and Mina were sat with Aizawa, whilst Shoji, Sero, Bakugo, Momo, Hagakure, Midoriya and Kamimari with Tokoyami were sat with AllMight.

Aizawa watches you, almost pained that he had agreed to do this. Though he wanted to spend time with his kitten, besides..maybe it'll be fun?

"Tsu, could you do my hair into a bow? I love how you do yours!". You chirp. Tsu smiles, tongue sticking out gently. "Of course! Ribbit!". She giggles, as you sit between her legs. Uraraka and Kirishima were already working on Aizawa's hair, as Todoroki was being tackled down by Jirou and Mina - who were of course, pinning his hair back with pretty flower clips.

You giggle, as Aizawa catches your gaze. You give him a soft smile as Kirishima grins. "Sir, you have really manly hair!". He grunts, as Uraraka fiddles around with a few loose strands. "Doesn't Y/N ever do your hair?". Uraraka chimes, smiling at you.

You giggle. "No, not really". You hum. "only if she wanted to". Aizawa grunts, watching Mina and Jirou play with Todoroki's hair.

However for Yagi- All Might, Momo had done his hair up into cute space buns, before playing around with his tufts with the help of Midoriya. Shoji was currently using some moisturiser and a roller on Tokoyami's and Hagakure's face, to which the moisturiser had actually outlined her face.

"Ribbit! All done!". She chirps, giggling. Aizawa looks at you, a very noticeable blush upon his monotone cheeks. "very cute indeed". Aizawa mumbles, making Kirishima's eyes sparkle with delight. "Man! This is so cute!". He yells, as Momo giggles before Bakugo pulls a sour face at Sero and Kaminari who were currently wetting his hair to gel it down the way Best Jeanist did.

"Well as long as you're both happy". Sero grins, winking at you. You roll your eyes. "Of course we are". You reply, as Aizawa rolls his eyes. "no need to get so personal you brats". He hums. You cover your mouth, the class looking towards you.

"I'm working on that!". You say, wiping your eyes.

Uraraka had done a couple of plaited strands from aizawa's hair, as Kirishima wrapped it up into a bun.

Well aren't you just drop dead gorgeous shota? You though, feeling the heat pool into your cheeks.

Tsu nudges you, before pointing to Todoroki who had his hair pinned back, small stuck up pieces on both sides of his hair.

"Aww! Todoroki!". You coo, as Mina squeals. "He's so cute!". She murmurs, as Todoroki just looks down. "it feels, relaxing". He hums. "Well, that's what pampering does!". Momo chirps, hearing the other group giggle and chuckle amongst themselves, even Yagi talking about a few things.

After a few moments, Jirou and Uraraka, Tsu and Todoroki were helping each other with hair, before starting on moisturisers.

Aizawa had you sat in his lap, as you had Kirishima sat between your legs. A soft pain radiates around your groin, spiking every now and then...

You liked it when Kirishima had his hair down, it was a nice touch. Your fingers brush through his hair, combing all the roughness out. "Don't you ever just, let your hair down Kiri?". You murmur, as Aizawa's hands place themselves upon your shoulders.

"Always gotta stay manly bro! You know that!". Kirishima exclaims, grinning. You giggle, feeling the relaxing touch of Aizawa's hands massaging deep into your muscle.

As quickly as you could, you turn to see a soft smirk upon Aizawa's lips, a soft glint in his eye.

Oh he was enjoying this...

"I didn't know you could massage". You murmur, biting on your lip. "Hizashi and Nemuri do it all the time". He huskily hums, making you almost fall apart right then and there.

Luckily enough, you had finished with Kirishima's hair, his hands slapping against your cheeks making a popping sound.

Closing your eyes softly, Bakugo snorts, as do some of the class. "You're childish". You mutter, before Kirishima chuckles. "Aw, come on man! It's a bit of fun!". He hums, winking. You roll your eyes. "Ohhh? Just you wait sharky". You murmur, squinting as Kirishima laughs.

Your head leans backwards, Aizawa removing his hands. Your eyes meet his, before you smile. He cracks a soft smile, stroking your face. "Now comes the fun part". You giggle, hearing the soft squeal of Mina from the distance.