Chapter 54

The next morning, Aizawa was gone.

You frown, wanting your monotone partner back...

Though what were you? He hadn't asked you out...Were you just friends with benefits?...

"Oh shit-". You hum, realising the time. You quickly got out of bed, realising Aizawa had already fed and watered Nala. Quickly, you get dressed into some ripped black jeans, a white vest and black and grey flannel shirt.

With your hair slacked up into a messy bun, you grab your bag before setting off to the mall.

"Y/N!". Uraraka and Midoriya shout, as the other class members wave to you. "Hey!". You say, smiling. Though Sero, shoji and Sato couldn't help but blush at your cleavage. "How are you guys doing?". You say smiling. "I'm great! Ready to get a new swim suit for summer camp!". Mina says as Jirou, Kaminari and Sero dance around.

"Hey, Bakugo, Midoriya can I talk a second?". You say.

Bakugo kisses his teeth, as you pull them aside, away from everyone else. "What is it, nerd?". Bakugo says. "I've moved house". You hum. "W-wait, why?". Midoriya questions. You sigh. "Amiri is now attacking my house...So Aizawa thought it was best I move to near his apartment complex. It's what Nezu suggested anyway". You say.

Bakugo growls. "That fucking bitch". He says. You smile. "I'm glad you care...Are the both of you coming tomorrow?". You ask. Bakugo nods, as does Midoriya. "The teachers from U.A will be there, as my support". You say.

"Really?". Midoriya says. "Yeah!". You hum. Though, Todoroki shouts Midoriya over as the class start moving to different places. "Has he hurt you?". Bakugo asks. "Who? Aizawa?". You say. Bakugo nods. "Nah...but I've found some info out of Amiri...After Midnight and Aizawa with Present Mic and AllMight helped me move things...She told me that Amiri used to manipulate and abuse Aizawa". You say.

Bakugo's eyes widen.

"She's fucking doing that to you!". He says. "I'll fucking kill her!". He yells. You cover Bakugo's mouth. "Please don't tell anyone...I think there's more to the story than Midnight let on..And yes, Amiri did use her quirk on me". You hum.

Bakugo's face lights up. "You've reminded me twerp. Sero was talking to Kirishima about that Amiri flirting with him. Stupid bitch she is". Bakugo hums. "Wait...she's been trying to get on with Sero?". You ask. Bakugo shrugs. "Apparently she's been trying to talk to all Class 1-A and B boys". He says.

The two of you head to Starbucks. "Let me pay-". You hum. "Let me". Bakugo says. "Please? Kaachan..." You pout. Bakugo rolls his eyes, kissing his teeth. "Fine freak, I get the next one". He says, as you sip on your drink.

"Are you happy with him?". Bakugo asks. You nod. "Never been happier". You say. "Good..cause if he hurts you-". "You'll kill him, I know". You say giggling, ruffling his hair.

"What about the sleepover?". Bakugo asks. "We'll just have to cram into my apartment. Unless we ask Momo to do it at her place. She is in like a mansion right?". You say. Bakugo sighs.

Though it wasn't long till you bumped into the group, who welcome you and Bakugo back.

Though, you left off with the girls, leaving the boys behind. "Oh oh! Here!". Mina yells, pointing to a clothing shop.

"Yeah!". You hum, walking in.

As Uraraka and Tsu were looking in a section, you and Momo were looking through another. Though a black dress caught your eye. "Momo, what would you think to this?". You say. "That's a very cute dress! It's too black though, for a funeral?". She says.

You nod. "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry!...I think it would suit you". She says, hugging you. You hug back. "Thank you Momo". You say smiling. Momo pulls out a skirt, almost falling in love with it.

"This is so cute! But I haven't brought enough money with me". She says. "Let me buy it!". You say. "W-what?! N-no! I can't let you-".

You quickly snatch the skirt, before going to pay.

Once you had come back, you gave Momo the bag. "A little gift from me!". You say.

The other girls look at you. "I'll buy you all one thing you want!". You say smiling.

They were your best friends after all...

A few hours after shopping. The class met back up again for food. You were currently sat with Jirou, Kirishima, Mina, Momo, Ojiro and Bakugo. Kaminari was waiting in line to get his food, and you shared with Kirishima.

"Well, if it isn't the little class 1-A".

"Woah, Midnight?!". Jirou and Momo say in unison. "I need to borrow Y/N here for a few moments". She says grinning.

They look at you, as you stand up heading over to Nemuri. "What's up Nemuri?". You say, smiling. "How about we do a little shopping hm?". She says winking. "But I thought it was next wee-".

Nemuri's finger on your mouth makes you shut up. "I was out today so I figured why not drag you along?". She says smirking. You roll your eyes, before dragging you into a lingerie store. Though to what you didn't know was that the girls had followed you...

Nemuri was picking out her own little costume as you were flickering through cute outfits, before hearing the whispers of Mina from behind. "What are you doing here?". Midnight asks, seeing the girls pop their heads up from behind.

"W-we actually wanted to come lingerie shopping too". Jirou hums. Momo nods and Mina is over excited.

Though the hours pass, picking out a revealing cute black outfit that Nemuri suggested Aizawa would like.

However the day was coming to an end. You enjoyed being out with your class, getting supplies for the summer camp and hanging out like a family.

A warm deep feeling surrounds you...You were happy.