Chapter 15

Mina
Hey! I made this group chat as we're going shopping this weekend!

Uraraka
I can't wait!

Bakugo
WHY THE HELL DID YOU EXTRAS ADD ME IN HERE?!

Kirishima
Sheesh, calm it Bakugo!

Kaminari
He's just angry because Y/N wasn't in class and he couldn't speak to her

Kirishima
Haha yeah, Y/N are you here?

                                                                  You
Yeah, I'm here, sorry for the long reply, since when did Mina get all of our numbers?

Mina
I asked for them in class! Duh! But I got yours of Deku!

Bakugo
ONLY I CAN SAY THAT PINKY!

Mina
So rude! Anyway's Y/N, are you joining us this weekend? We need a catch-up!

Momo
It would be nice, since us as a class haven't hung out!

Tokoyami
Agreed, though; Y/N are you feeling well? A lot of us couldn't speak to you due to well- Aizawa.

Koda
Y-yeah! We were wondering if you were okay since you went out and never came back!

Jirou
Yeah, I hope you're okay, you kinda worried us all there!

Ojiro
I honestly don't think I've seen Kirishima or Sero worry so much

Sero
We care a lot for Y/N!

Kirishima
Yeah she's like our little sister

Iida
Ideally Kirishima, Sero you're not related!

You giggle at the messages.

                                                                    You
Hell yeah! I'm up for that Mina! I haven't been out in like several weeks! I'm so glad to be up and around now! And thank you Tokoyami and Koda for worrying! I'm very much okay now, i just have to be careful using my quirk until Recovery Girl finishes her course of kisses! And Kiri? Sero? Don't you think I would be your older sister? Pft! I agree with Iida!

Kirishima
Well, you're smaller than us, so no. Little.

Sero
He has a point Y/N!

Iida
In a sense then, yes. You are their 'little' sister.

Mina
Well then! That's solved! We're all going out this weekend!

Bakugo
Tch, whip face, answer your fucking messages.

It wasn't until you realised you had a separate message from Bakugo.

Sero
I think Bakugo is confessing his love!

Kaminari
Hell yeah! You go Bakugo!

Jirou
Honestly Kaminari? Are you brain dead already?

Mina
PFFFFT!

Kirishima
PFFFFFFFFFT!

Sero
HAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Momo
Hahahaha!

Ojiro
Dumb Denki!

Kirishima
Hell yeah!

Kaminari
You guys always bully me! Just because I go brain dead after so many Voltz!

You however back out of that chat, clicking on Bakugo's.

Bakugo
Nerd, I wanted to grab you before we fucking sat down

                                                                   You
Yeah, sorry about that, I was crowded with everyone else!

Bakugo
Tch, doesn't matter. Meet me tonight at the park near nerd Deku's house at 9.

You
Um, okay then? But you have to make sure you walk me home though!

Bakugo
fine Whip Face

A small knock on your bedroom door startles you, making you jump. Quickly, you get up to answer it, seeing Midoriya there. "Hey!". You say smiling. "Hey!". He says back.

"Sorry, Mina added us all to a group chat- I honestly don't even know how". You say giggling, letting Midoriya sit down on your bed.

"I like your hero name!". He says, smiling at you. "Yeah, and what did you chose? I wasn't there for it!". You say grinning. "A-actually I chose the childhood nickname..." He says nervously.

"W-Wait?! So that's why Mina called you Deku!". You say sighing. "I have to ask you, what did Aizawa say to you when he told me to leave your room?".

"He told you to leave my room? At the hospital?". Midoriya nods. "Oh...OH! Okay okay, so I have some news". You say turning to him.

"Good or bad?". He says. "I'm not sure? So okay, I heard the word kitten in my coma sleep...Then Mr. Aizawa started calling me kitten!". You exclaim.

Midoriya's face drained of its colour.

"Yeah...and then I saw All Might! And we spoke, I told him about how I knew about him and you, and he said it was okay...He also knows about me and Aizawa". You mumble. "W-wait really?! So he was okay about the me telling you about him?". You nod.

"And Mr. Aizawa is coming for dinner". You blurt out.

"W-WHAT?!". Midoriya says, almost fainting.

"Aaaaand Bakugo wants to meet me tonight". You say.

That was it, Midoriya had fallen off your bed in shock. You giggle, helping him back up. "Yeah, a lot to take in". You say giggling. "Oh! Yeah, Mr. Aizawa told me to give you this book! We all had one, it's all the practice exam papers for the sports festival....". He says. "And there's another letter". He says.

"What?! Seriously?!". You say.

Midoriya hands you the letter, now leaning over as you open it.

'Y/N

be sure to complete the book otherwise I'll have to keep you after school to teach you on how to do homework.

I'm not great with expressing my feelings in person, but as you requested you wanted to know why I call you 'kitten'

simply because you're cute like a kitten.

do the homework.

Aizawa'

You and Midoriya was completely in shock.

"Y-you are- you didn't write this did you?!". You exclaim, looking at Midoriya. "N-No!". He says. "So then what All Might said was true..." You say, hand to your chin.

"What did he say?!".

"The feelings that I felt for Aizawa were mutual".

"G-GAH!". Midoriya yells, before falling back onto your bed. "Pft! Are you going to pass out everytime we read a letter?". You say giggling. He chuckles nervously. "Isn't it wrong for you and Aizawa to..you know?". He says, tilting his head.

"Yeah...All Might explained that too. I figured that, especially since it could get me kicked from the course and the school, and Aizawa may lose his job". You say, sighing.

"We'll find a way!". Midoriya says, pulling his hands into fists. "We sure will!". You reply, giggling.