Chapter 57

"Clearly if you don't like her, I know you wouldn't love her". You mutter.

Aizawa welcomes you in, seeing Nemuri sat with Hizashi feeding him ice cream. "Why Nemuri? He's not a baby". You say giggling. "He's just a little upset". She says winking.

"About what?". You ask, Aizawa holding Nala in his arms as another black cat comes cuddling his way by Aizawa's leg.

"So what exactly did you do to her?". Nemuri hums. "Ideally threatened her". You say. Nemuri's eyes widen as Hizashi chokes on his icecream. "You know that could get you expelled?!". Hizashi yells, dying.

"I'm going to gather up the evidence I have on her. Bakugo told me that Amiri slept with Sero hanta". You say. "as in my class, Sero?". He says. You nod. "She could get put in prison for that". Nemuri says. "But she's threatened to tell every student that my family is apart of the League of Villains, I have the message to prove it". You say.

"not to mention her forcing you to move house due to smashing it up". Aizawa says. He pats a spot next to you on another couch. You sit down, as he wraps his arm around you.

"So cute!". Nemuri chimes, licking her lips. "Aren't they just, yo!". Hizashi hums, sniffling. You giggle as Aizawa rolls his eyes. "pack it in you two". He says. "Nah man! These memories need to last!". Hizashi says.

Though the hours pass, Nemuri was sleeping in Hizashi's room. You and Aizawa were still awake. You couldn't help but stare at the small several scars around his neck.

'Is that why he always wears his capture scarf?'

"see something you like, kitten?". Aizawa says, his half lidded eyes watching you. "I..I'm just curious". You say, bandaged hand to your chin. "about what? and why have you bandages on your hand?". He says.

Though he knew exactly why. Yagi had already told him, not to mention the whole self harm situation you were going through too. But if he was to be with you, and date you...You would have to be truthful.

"...p-promise you won't be mad?". You hum, twiddling with your thumbs.

Aizawa sighs. "i can't promise I'll be mad, but I'll promise I won't be upset". He says.

You sigh. He was going to find out one way or another.

"You mean a lot to me, Aizawa. And not in the sense of. 'You're my teacher, and I care' but the fact my feelings are deep for you, and I want them to stay that way. Just seeing...Amiri with you...and....such..I got angry...so I did this". You hum, biting back your tears as you unwrap the bandages on your arms. There, your bruised and broken knuckles lay as Aizawa's eyes widen, his grin falls to a frown.

He didn't know it'd be this bad....

"I...I just don't want you hating me...I love you Aizawa". You squeak, head down in embarrassment at the word. A soft chuckle escapes from Aizawa, his warm hands holding yours with care.

"Y/N". He hums, softly and deeply.

"You hate me don't you?". You say.

"why would I?". Aizawa says.

"Because....I don't know but I'll find a reason". You say, chewing your lip. Aizawa's fingers and thumbs brush over your badly damaged hands, tracing each cut carefully.

Aizawa never understood why people did this, why they would hurt their own skin. Why you would hurt yourself. You were beautiful. He knew scars were a sign of that you're trying, that you're not a failure and that you have hope. You survived.

"i just wish you would have told me". He says, watching you. Your head perks up, your thumb caressing his scar. His heavy stubble brushes off of your palm, face digging into it. "Oh Aizawa..." You say smiling.

This man has been a big help to your life. Meeting him at U.A, but you didn't know your family knew him before hand...

Though, however the situation is, you loved him. And with Amiri being so suspicious you were going to make him happy.

However Aizawa had the opposite. One day he was going to tell you about him and Amiri, about the scars she caused and how she's turned him into this awful melancholy man.

"You know I care right?". You say, lips pressing against his hair. "of course, kitten". He says, grinning. "Do...do you still like me?...". You hum.

A chuckle escapes from Aizawa's lips. "pft, why wouldn't i?". He says. "You can take your time Shota. I know you're hurting". You say smiling.

He was glad to hear that. He knew you knew...

He really does love you

A student, a lover who could care? All that mattered was you in his life. Maybe now, he could finally be a more of a jackass than some emo.