Chapter 58

You had been laid in Aizawa's bed with him talking about your week's. They had marked all the papers, but teased you.

"you're not finding out till tomorrow". Aizawa hums, grinning.

You head lays on his chest. His black cat Yoki by his side with Nala wrapped up near. "Come on Shota". You say, listening to his breathing.

It was comforting...Really comforting.

"as much as I hate to say it, we're not going to be able to spend much time together during the Summer camp". He says. "Oh?..Oh..." A whine escapes your mouth. "Well at least I can spend the night with you here then". You say giggling. Aizawa plays with strands of your hair, making you hum happily.

"you're very cute, kitten". He roughly says. A blush spreads across your cheeks. "N-ngh..." You mumble, burying your face into his chest.

It wasn't long before the two of you fell asleep.

Your eyes flicker open, turning to the clock next go Aizawa's sleeping form. His arm was over his eyes, the other one on his stomach.

Carefully and quickly, you get up and over Aizawa. It was nice of him to lend you a shirt of his, luckily it could cover your thighs.

As you enter the kitchen, the tip toes of a figure startle you.

"Nemuri!". You whisper yell. She giggles, yawning. "Oh? Did you two get it on?". She says winking. "I'm saving it for my 18th". You hum. "Oh now that is special!". She says, hands on your shoulder.

"Want some breakfast?". You say. Nemuri hums. "So, what did you and Shota talk about last night?". She asks. As you raid the fridge and cupboard you smile. "A few things....I'm glad we talked actually". You say.

"Though I have to say I'm really falling in love with him Nemuri. I've never felt like this before and I really don't know how to control it, or or-".

A finger closer your lips.

"I'll teach you~". She says grinning. "Nope! I'll be teaching the lil' sweetie here!". Hizashi grumbles. His hair was down, glasses on his face...

It really was weird seeing teachers as normal people, though yet again, it was weird being friends with them.

"Oh, Hizashi...Do you want breakfast?". You say. "Hell yeah! And you used my name! So cute!". Hizashi hums. Nemuri giggles. "Where's Sho?". He asks.

You giggle. "I've let him sleep, I turned the alarm off". You say. "You really do care don't you?". Nemuri says, watching you. You nod. "He was on patrol last night, god knows what time he got in". She says, making coffee.

"Well I'll let him sleep in before waking him up". You say.

An hour passes, food almost ready as Nemuri and Hizashi were ready for the school day.

You quickly tip toed to Aizawa's room, before walking over and nudging him. "Hey Shota, wake up". You hum.

He ignores you.

You roll your eyes, till noticing his neck clear.

You giggle to your mind, before leaning over, kissing up and around his neck. A soft small groan escapes from his lips. You grin. "I know you're awake Shota". You whine, kissing along his jaw.

"You should be happy I let you sleep in for an hour, breakfast is ready and there's a strong black coffee waiting-".

"mhmmm, they didn't make it did they?".

God...oh god that morning voice!

"N-no!". You say, as Aizawa's eyes peek out from under his arm. He grins, a soft blush appearing on his cheeks.

"i should let you wear my shirts more often". He groans, before sighing.

"I'll put breakfast out, then I'm going to go get ready". You say, grabbing Nala and kissing Aizawa's head.

Man, he was so lucky to have you...

After going home and getting changed, you head back to Aizawa's apartment to see the three had finished their breakfasts, dishes in the sink and now ready to set off to U.A.

"want a lift, kitten?". Aizawa asks. You debate about it. "Are we going to the summer camp, today?". You ask. Aizawa nods. "You don't mind waiting a few minutes whilst I grab my stuff do you?". You say. Aizawa shakes his head.

It was a few more minutes, heading back to Aizawa's place seeing him standing outside.

You had packed your kit, a biki, a swimsuit, some vests, shorts and a pair of joggers. Along with some shirts.

"Nemuri can always look after Nala". Aizawa says, taking your bag. "I'll have to give her the keys before we go then". You say, as you both head to Aizawa's car.

The talk on the way to U.A was lively, it was nice and great. Though Aizawa couldn't help but complain of just babysitting everyone from fighting and such.

He parks up, as you get out. The familiar voice of Midoriya catches your attention.

"Y/N!". Midoriya says.

Though, Aizawa taps you. You lean over, watching. "What's up Shota?". You say.

A bubble of euphoria burst within you. His lips meet yours, playfully licking and biting your bottom lip. A wave of heat and lust throbs to your below, making your face completely turn red.

"payback for this morning". He says, winking.

As you get out of the car, Midoriya frowns at your state. "Kaachan told me what happened- are you-". He says, before you cover your face, then dragging Midoriya away.

The two of you walk the halls of U.A.

"I'm so sorry for not coming...Amiri...honestly I fell into a pit of depression". You say. "It's understandable! Don't worry about it". Midoriya says.

You did feel really bad about what happened...

Then Sero walks past you, smacking into your shoulder.

"The hell was that for?!". You yell.

Sero's grin turn to a frown.

"What? Couldn't hear you, traitor".