Chapter 71

A few hours had passed, Aizawa had taken you to dinner at a restaurant down town, to which you were surprised at. He gave you flowers, and a pendant necklace with a photo of your mother and father in...Honestly you couldn't help but cry and thank him.

Though the night was growing darker, as the both of you walk along the streets, before sitting by the beach.

Aizawa recommended for you to sit in between his lap, to which you agreed. His arms wrap around your waist, head laid on your shoulder as his scruffy stubble tickles you.

The stars shine brightly, twinkling as they do so. "You know Aizawa....I never thought I could've been happy". You mumble, thumb stroking over his hands. A soft sigh comes from Aizawa, feeling his lips kiss around your shoulder.

"i thought that too, kitten". Aizawa hums. You sigh...

"there's something you should know, about Kachko". He says, body stiffening. "I'm not going to pressure you Aizawa". You say, turning around to see his bloodshot eyes blink barely, biting the inner of his cheek.

His hands shake gently, before letting out a shaky sigh.

"she isn't who she seems, and I think you've gathered that from the way she's been harassing you". He says. "Well, ideally yeah. But I don't see why she has a problem". You hum. "i first met her when I was starting out at U.A, she was in the very first class I had. i don't know what I was dealing with back then...but she really did make me feel special". He says.

You softly smile, stroking the down part of his hair.

"a few months into our forbidden relationship, she started getting antsy with how I treated other female students. hell she even warned Nemuri to stay away from me". He hums. "i told Hizashi, and it wasn't until one night when she turned 18 we went drinking. she was constantly threatening Hizashi to leave us both alone, though I asked to go home. she refused. Hizashi and Nemuri stood on the dance floor, and Kachko dug her nails into my skin, threatened that if I didn't go, she would have my licence revoked and I'd lose my job". He hums, closing his eyes.

"Oh Shota...." You coo, stroking his face.

"i was weary about it all, but sucked it up. it had only gotten worse down from there. night and days she used her quirk to manipulate me, to the point where Yagi had found the bruises and gathered up his own intel". He hums. "Hizashi and Nemuri decided to talk to Kachko, wasn't a good idea for either of them. Kachko manipulated them too, threatened them to leave me alone, that I was 'hers' and hers only". Aizawa says, nuzzling into your neck.

"i decided I'd had enough, when it was coming up to a year of being together. i told her it was over and left. she decided to move away, and i thought she was finally gone". He hums, eyes looking up at you.

"until the entrance exam, I spotted you. the same emotions, the same feelings". He hums.

"You were scared, weren't you? Of me". You say, kissing his ear gently. A grunt escaped from Aizawa's vocal chords, nodding. "I understand...It seems like she just used to abuse you for her own pleasure". You say.

"i was tired, i couldn't keep up. when I spotted you that day, I just had to know you better. though after seeing how you used your quirk, I knew it was unstable. i personally asked Nezu to have you in my class". He says.

"And now we're here". You say, smiling.

"mhm, so. i'm going to say this once, and once only Y/N". Aizawa says.

"will you go out with me?".

Your heart pounds, before pulling Aizawa's face to yours. "Of course Shota!". You say, giggling. A soft cry comes from Aizawa, who hurried his head into your chest.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right? You've helped me with so much this past year, and honestly I can't thank you enough for it....". You say smiling.

Aizawa smiles. "but it doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you with your learning". He says, stroking your face. "Of course, but I'll work as twice as hard, just for you". You say, kissing his nose.

"we best head back, i hate to know what those kids have gotten up to". Aizawa says grunting. "Wait, who's looking after them?". You ask. "Yagi. i asked him to watch the place". He says.

You stand up, holding Aizawa's hand in yours. Fingers intertwined with each other as you head back to the Dorm.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Amiri.

"The hell does she want?". You say, as Aizawa turns around.

He knew what was going to happen. As quick as his could, he uses his quirk, stopping Amiri.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?!". He yells, as Amiri grins. "So clever, aren't you Shota?". She says. Before she could speak, you begin to record on your phone.  "I was maybe going to make her abuse you, or kill her self. I'm the only one for you Shota". She says.

"What about Sero?". You ask, as Amiri scoffs at you. "That kid? I only used him, sweetheart". She says winking. "Where? On campus?". You say. "Oh you're clever aren't you? It was in my classroom". She says grinning.

'Gotcha!' You thought

"why are you harassing us?". Aizawa asks. "Because, why the fuck are you in love with her and not me?!". She says, crying. "because she's much more mature, better and a whole new lease of life than you were". He says.

"But why love her?! What has she got that I haven't?! Why not love me Shota, why not love me?!".

The sudden commotion of outside alerted those in class 1-A. Students came to the windows, seeing Momo, and the girls in one. And the boys in another. Yagi comes outside. Aizawa sighs.

"Amiri, I've hated you since. you were nothing but a petty immature hero. using your quirk to manipulate me and abuse me; and my friends". Aizawa says.

"That's because you wouldn't love me enough!". She says, laughing. "Aizawa, come on". You hum, brows furrowed in worry. Yagi looks at you, fear in his eyes.

"If I can't have you, SHE can't either!". She yells, lunging forth at you.

A slight scream escapes from your mouth, the feeling of blade slashing your upper arm drowned you in pain.

You hiss, as Yagi and Aizawa yell. You activate your quirk, thickening the rope as much as you could before wrapping Amiri up.

"Game Over". You hiss.