Chapter 49

"Woah! Kirishima and Sato had no chance against Cementos....I guess that's why they were paired with him". You mumble, stood with Midoriya and Recovery Girl. "Very eagle eyed Y/N". Recovery Girl says. "They haven't had the chance to increase their limit of time have they?". Midoriya says. You shake their head. "So they've failed?". You nod. "It's kinda sad...I wanted them both to come to the summer camp too". You say, pouting.

Next up was Iida and Ojiro against power loader. With iida's quick tactics after running out of space, he managed to fly Ojiro over the line without getting hurt whilst dealing with power loader. It amazed you how far and powerful your classmates were since the start of the semester, and it feels like you've known them forever...

"They both passed!". Midoriya says. You cheer. "Yay!". You say, grinning.

Next was Aizawa vs Todoroki and Momo.
"This is going to be hard". You mumble. "Huh? How so?". Midoriya asks. "Well, Aizawa has quick movements. And with his capture weapon- well...They may stand a chance". You say. Recovery girl chuckles. "Cheering out for him are we, dearie?". She says. Your face heats up, making Midoriya chuckle.

"N-no! I just- I like to support both teams!". You quickly say, grumbling to yourself.

Though, a few minutes pass as Todoroki was hanging in the air captured by Aizawa's weapon. Momo was running for her life, mumbling to herself.

"Remember what Y/N said...." She says.

Midoriya looks towards you.

You smile, feeling proud. "I hope she can do it! I hope!". You say.

It wasn't until she ran back to Todoroki, who apologised for not listening to her plan. Momo blushes, before they start their new plan.

By the end, they managed to capture Aizawa as Momo had made her own Capture scarf that turned to stone, making Aizawa sigh before napping in his step.

"I'm so proud Momo!". You yell, watching her hug Todoroki on the screen. Midoriya throws his fist into the air. "Well, I best go dearies, a few casualties are waiting". Recovery Girl says, before heading out.

It was just you and Midoriya in now.

"Hey, Y/N....there's a rumour-". "Yeah I know, I know exactly who started it. And she's going to feel my wrath". You say, biting your lip. "W-who?-". "Amiri Kachko". You say.

Midoriya holds his head down. "She's jealous of what me and Aizawa have, but I don't think she's mentally stable". You say. "R-right. S-she caused the damage to you the other day didn't she?". He asks. You nod. "Yeah...but Aizawa knows". You say. Midoriya's face burns up, smiling harshly.

Next was Thirteen vs Uraraka and Aoyama.

Both had nausea by the anti gravity, though Aoyama had said something to Uraraka, causing her to let go. Luckily, Uraraka managed to turn it around, capturing thirteen with a victory.

"Ah! Another two! This is going great!!!". You yell, cheering. Midoriya couldn't help but wonder why Uraraka was blushing.

After a few hours, there were more and more people joining you and Midoriya. Instead, he leaves as does you. Uraraka grabs your hand, walking out with you.

"What's up Uraraka?". You ask. She blushes. "Aoyama said....he..he knows I like Deku". She mumbles. "I-oh my god!". You say, smiling. "I-I know right?! We don't even talk and he can read my body language!". She says, almost crying. "Don't worry about it! I'm pretty sure Midoriya feels the same". You say winking.

"I wish you good luck against Vlad, Y/N". Uraraka and the rest of the class yell. You wave your hand smiling.

On the grounds, you were waiting for Midnight to talk over tactics.

"Oh! There you are you little cherry!". Midnight says, licking her lips. "Midnight!". You say smiling. "Don't you just look absolutely gorgeous in your hero costume? Latex and tight skinned looks great on you". She hums, yawning.

"Are you up for the battle against Vlad?". You ask. Midnight nods. "Even as a pro hero, a few uses is tiring". She says smiling. "Oh! And can you pass a message on to the faculty? I...I've organised my dad's funeral for during the summer break...I want those that know to come, please..." You hum, fiddling with your fingers.

Midnight expression changes, eyebrows furrowed with worry as she pulls you into her. "Oh cutie, of course we will". She says, smiling. "Thank you Midnight". You say. "Just call me Nemuri, we're practically babes now since you're with Shota". She says winking.

"W-we just kiss like friends that's all!". You say, embarrassed. "What? He hasn't even asked you out yet?". She says. Your cheeks flame up. "N-no..." You say. Nemuri giggles. "Oh, don't you worry. I'll get him to confess one way or-".

"Oh, Nemuri! Y/N!". Amiri hums, whistling. "Oh, Amiri". Nemuri says, folding her arms. "Good luck against Vlad!. Amiri says winking. "Thank you". Nemuri says. "Anyways, about that rumour Huh?". She says, grinning. Nemuri grips onto her soft fabric outfit.

"I don't know why you're telling me this, you made me embarrass myself in front of my own Homeroom teacher for your own glorious demise". You say, folding your arms. "Wait, she did?". Nemuri says. "Yeah....maybe after the fight I'll tell you. I don't want my pride going down in shambles because of her jealousy". You say, kissing your teeth.

Amiri grips her arms, burning it softly before walking away.

"Have a nice fight with Vlad, two quirks are better than one". She says, giggling to herself.