Chapter 51

The class were sitting around, chatting to each other.

Jirou taps you. "Did you bring those brownies?". She asks. Your face lights up. "Yeah! I did!". You say grinning.

You head to the front of the class, standing next to Aizawa's sleeping form. "Hey! I brought brownies! Thanks to the girls for helping me make them!". You say smiling.

The boys' faces light up, before rushing over to you. "Man, why didn't you tell us?!".  Kirishima says, pouting. "I mean, maybe it'd put you off the exam?". You say, handing them out. You gave Sato a few, to which he thanks you for.

Uraraka taps you, Midoriya next to her. "Why not give Mr. Aizawa one?". She says smiling. "Maybe we could give all the teachers one for doing some great work!". Midoriya chirps.
"Great idea!". You say.

You, Uraraka and Midoriya crowd around Mr. Aizawa. His left eye opens, watching the three of you. "Do you want a brownie, Mr Aizawa?". You hum, smiling as your eyes sparkle at him. A very light blush appears upon his cheeks.

He nods, holding out his hand. You place the brownie on his hand as he pulls it back. "Mr. Aizawa sir, may we go give brownies to the other teachers?". Uraraka asks. Aizawa sighs. "sure, go ahead. but don't be long". He says.

You, Midoriya and Uraraka look towards each other grinning.

Though it wasn't long till you had all given everyone a brownie. And all the teachers were happy about them. especially Mic who was constantly asking you for another. Though you didn't like him so much, you found it cute to how he begged.

So you gave him another.

There was an awkward tension between you and Vlad King, as he apologised for what happened earlier, as he didn't know what happened either.

Midoriya and Uraraka walked ahead of you, as your arm gets yanked to the side. A sudden aura of depression warps into your body. Amiri smirks, licking her lips. "Let's see how Shota likes a depressed bitch". She says, watching you walk away.

Though her quirk could only last until the end of the day, it was enough to make Aizawa question you.

"Woah, Y/N are you okay?". Kaminari asks as you enter the classroom. You stand there, blinking into nothingness. "She's not okay". Sero hums, coming to your side. He waves your hand in front of you, not reacting to it. "Mr. Aizawa?". Sero hums.

Bakugo was walking forth to you, looking at you then the door.

You were acting like Vlad, possessed.

"Who the fuck did this?". Bakugo whispers in your ear.

Your dark eerie eyes look towards him, making him stumble back.

"what is it, Sero". Aizawa grumbles, rubbing his face. "Y/N's not too well, I don't think?". He says, shaking you softly. You had gotten the attention to the classroom as you sit in your chair, curling up into a ball.

Whispers were now going around the classroom. "That's not Y/N". Mina hums. "What do you mean, Kero?". Tsu asks. "Uraraka, Deku. Was Y/N with you the whole time?". Mina asks.

"I'm glad I'm not the only thinking she's been hit with a quirk". Shoji mutters. "Isn't that...like...illegal?". Kaminari hums. "Well, depends who's hit her". Kirishima says. "We don't know though". Tokoyami hums.

"shut up, all of you. now, Mina, tell me what's going on". Aizawa says, stumbling as he stands up from his sleeping position before adding eye drops to his eyes.

"Y/N". She hums, as Aizawa looks towards your body.

Aizawa could sense it, he could sense the sadness and depression coming from you, but you were happy before you left..

Unless...

"i'll be back in a moment". Aizawa says, before leaving the classroom.

It didn't take him long to find Yagi, and explain the situation. Yagi agreed to look after class 1-A, maybe play some hangman, or Pictionary.

"she's gone too far". Aizawa hums to himself, trying to find the blue haired fuck. "Amiri!". Aizawa yells, hands in his pockets with an angry grin slapped onto his face.

The sudden footsteps of Amiri run towards Aizawa, her arms wrapping around him. Luckily, his capture weapon slaps her off, wrapping her up. "Ohhh~ you naughty boy! Doing this here? In the school halls? You know I like you when you get like this". Amiri hums, giggling.

"using your quirk on a student isn't exactly your best idea to get back at me". Aizawa says. He activates his quirk. Cutting Amiri's off. Luckily it should be completely wiped from you now until Amiri spreads her mist again.

Your face snaps, looking up. "The hell happened?". You ask, standing up. The class look towards each other, as did Yagi in his AllMight form. "I guess Mr. Aizawa has solved the problem!". All Might says laughing. "Who would even want to do that to Y/N?". Momo hums.

"It doesn't matter. Though, what exactly are you doing All Might?". You ask, puzzled. "Ha! We're playing hangman!". He says, showing off his glorious piece of art of a stickman. You giggle. "I-ohhhh". You hum, sitting back down.

Though Jirou whispers your name. "What's up Jirou?". You say. She beckons you forth. "We're going to ask the teachers if we can use the swimming pool during the break! Fancy coming?". She says. "Yeah!". You hum. "What about the weekend?". Momo says. "How about we go shopping again?! Only this time Bakugo won't almost kill Y/N!". Hagakure hums.

"I'm up for that!". Ojiro says. "Yeah! Same here man!". Kirishima says, flexing his arms. "Well, I may tag along too, incase any fight breaks out!". All Might hums. "Won't you attract a crowd?". Mina says. AllMight shakes his head. Before thinking. "Ha! Ha! Maybe you're right young Mina!". He says hand to his chin.

Amiri was tapping her foot against the floor, impatient.

"So, are the two of you official?". She asks. "you don't need to know my personal life". Aizawa replies. "What has she got that I haven't?!". Amiri yells. "she isn't manipulative and abusive as you were. Y/N's nice and sweet. she makes me happy". Aizawa says, eyes looking to the floor.

"If I can't have you, nobody can". Amiri says.

As Amiri walks away, she speaks under her breath.

"Phase two. Make Y/N lose her friends. What if the rumour got out about her family being related to the league of villains? I'm pretty sure that would ruin their summer camp trip". Amiri says grinning to herself.