Chapter 19

"Woah, Mr. Aizawa, how come Y/N doesn't have one?". Kirishima asks, hand in the air. Aizawa sighs, of course they'd notice.

Before he could answer, Midnight stepped in. "Y/N couldn't participate in the sports festival, so heroes and agencies couldn't see or watch her use her quirk. Due to her coma, and with how weak her quirk is at the moment. She will be a sidekick to one of us U.A teachers". She says smiling.

"Woah!". Kirishima says. You giggle. Midoriya looks at you, smiling. 'Of course he knows! Duh!'  You thought to yourself.

"hand in your choices before the weekend". Aizawa says, picking up his yellow sleeping bag. "Kero, I think it would be good of me to chose a place with water, flooding or a lake". Tsu says. "Yeah! That's perfect!". Midnight hums, following Aizawa out.

"Literally two days?!". Kaminari yells. "Yes, so chose wisely!". Midnight says. Though before the teachers left. Aizawa stares at you, the slightest grin on his face made you blush.

"You're lucky to even have a U.A teacher have you as a side kick!". Kirishima whispers. "Do you think so? I mean- it's kinda sad! You all get to have cool agencies to chose from!". You say.

Momo smiles at you. "At least you'll be safe incase you hurt yourself! Ideally we don't want you going into hospital again". She says smiling. "Thank you Momo!". You say smiling.

As the class roam around, you notice Todoroki's eyes widened. "Hey, Todoroki! Are you okay?". You say, nearing him. "Hm, I'm good. How are you Y/N?". He says, pushing the paper behind him. "I'm okay!". You say smiling.

The touch of Midoriya's hand on your shoulder makes you giggle. "Deku!". You say grinning. "It's Mr. Aizawa isn't it?". He says smiling, whispering in your ear. "Yeah! How'd you know?!". You say giggling, whispering back. He smirks with determination. "I just know!". He says smiling.

Though hours pass, lunchtime coming around.

"Have you guys chosen your agencies yet?". You ask, swinging your legs back and forth on your desk. "Noooooo, it's so hard to choose!". Mina says sighing.

"Mt. Lady's my top choice!". Mineta says. Tsu grunts in disbelief. "Thinking something perverted, Kero?". She says walking past him. You smile. "You need to be chained up or something Mineta". You say, rolling your eyes.

"You're talking to me?! Oh wow! This is hot!". Mineta says before Tsu slaps him around the head with her tongue. "Ribbit, leave Y/N alone". She says.

"Hey, so Midoriya have you picked yet?". You ask, watching him.

Though he was mumbling away at himself.

"There he goes again". Ojiro, Uraraka, you and Tsu say. "Huh?! Sorry Y/N!". Midoriya says, ruffling his hair.

"I've settled on my pick!". Uraraka says. "Already?". You hum. "I'm surprised you haven't had that many offers since you got far in the festival Mina". Ojiro says, sitting next to you.

"I know right?! And who did you pick Uraraka?!". Mina asks, getting in her face. "Well, the one that Gunhead runs! I think it'd be cool and helpful to learn self defence!". She says smiling shyly.

"That's cool!". You say smiling. "Yeah! Well, I hope it goes well for you!". Midoriya says.

The class talk amongst themselves about Midoriya, as you settle back down into your desk falling asleep...

A sudden poke of Sero makes you jolt awake, rubbing your eyes. "Late night Y/N?". He asks. You shake your head. "Sorry, since I can't really choose I thought I'd just sleep!". You say giggling. "Go figure, you need the rest don't you?". Kirishima says, hand on your desk. "I suppose so!". You say giggling.

"Anyway's see you Y/N!". They both say, leaving the classroom as you stand up, ready to head out.

As you gather your things, footsteps head into the classroom.

"what are you still doing here?". Aizawa asks, startling your tired form. "Sero and Kirishima just woke me up...I kinda fell asleep...Had a bad night". You say smiling, rubbing your eyes. "stayed up all night?". Aizawa asks. "No, not uh...not really". You say, nervously playing with your hair before grabbing your bag.

"i expect you to be early when training with me, kitten". Aizawa says, eyes glaring at you. "I'll be sure to get the sleep I need, Aizawa!". You say smiling. Though before you left, you took out the tub of brownies you had, placing one on Aizawa's desk.

"I made them this morning, and I've a few left over. I hope you enjoy it!". You say, smiling brightly before leaving.

Aizawa stares at the brownie, then at the spot you were just stood at.

"she's too cute..." Aizawa mumbles out loud, eating the brownie with a smile.

As you walk down the hallway, you could hear Midoriya's voice as well as All Might's. With interest, you close in on the two, seeing them talk.

"I-Oh! Young Y/N!". All Might says, smiling.

Midoriya shakes. "G-Gah! Y/N!". Midoriya says. "Pft, don't worry you two, I'm not going to tell-".

"Y/N!" Aizawa calls from way back.

"Uh oh..". You say, heat forming in your cheeks. Midoriya chuckles, covering his mouth.

"Well, I think you're needed L/N, be careful!". All Might says, grinning as you head back towards Aizawa's voice.

As you peak into Class 1-A, you walk in, the door shutting behind you with Aizawa stood at it.

"thank you". He says, eyes watching you, a grin upon his face.