Chapter 35

Sunday passes by, enjoying your time with Aizawa. The both of you stayed in bed most of the day whilst you broke down in tears, Aizawa always comforting you when you needed it. Though returning to school on the exam week.

"How does everyone feel about the exam?". Momo asks. You sigh. "I've been reading and practicing non stop for it". You say sighing. "Well at least you should do great right?". Sato asks. You sigh once more. "Hopefully". You say.

The class was up and around. Aizawa went off to get coffee.

Bakugo's eyes lay upon you, studying your unsatisfied face, he knew something was wrong and he was going to get it out of you one way or another.

"Hey! Y/N!". Kirishima says. "Since the exam is tomorrow, why don't me you and Bakugo do some practice?". He asks. "A-are you sure?". You ask. Kirishima nods. "Everyone else is doing their own thing, or they're at Momo's". He says grinning. "I-I guess". You say.

"Sorted! I'll message you where we should meet!". He says grinning.

The bell rings for lunch, students getting up and heading out.

But honestly you didn't have any motivation or energy to do so. Instead you keep your head down on the desk, sighing.

Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka look at you, worriedly. "I'm just tired so I think I'm gonna nap!". You say, forcing a giggle. Honestly you just wanted to be snuggled up to Aizawa in bed, sleeping your worries and tears away. "O-oh okay!". Midoriya hums, still watching you.

Though, footsteps walk through the class 1-A doors. They certainly wasn't Aizawa's...

"Y/N?". Yagi calls.

You quickly shoot your head up, half dazed at the skinny might man. "Oh...Yagi". You hum, yawning. Yagi smiles softly. "Are you okay? You didn't answer my messages over the weekend". He says. "I've been...busy...I guess with knowing I have no parents now I just...I don't know..lost all motivation?". You say, laying your head back down.

Yagi sits in the seat in front of you. Facing you. "I'm pretty sure once your exams are over, you'll be a lot happy". He says smiling. "I'm trying! Since I can't tell Midoriya about it...well it's hard to explain". You say, tapping your nails on the desk. "I know how you feel". Yagi says letting out a nervous laugh. "That you can't hold your All Might form for so long?". You say, glancing at him. "Y-yeah". Yagi hums.

"It's understandable. And you're scared and nervous right? That people will hate you if they find out". You hum. Yagi's breath deepens. "But don't worry about it. Either way, you're a good man, and people shouldn't judge you because of what happened in the past". You say. "You're you, as long as you're happy that's what should matter". You say, sitting up.

Yagi chuckles, the door to 1-A opening.

"Y/N? Yagi?". Aizawa says, eyes looking at you. "Hey Shota". Yagi says, waving softly. You wave lazily yawning.

"Well I best go find Midoriya, I need to speak to him". Yagi says, waving at you as Aizawa glares at Yagi angrily. You notice this, giggling.

"what's so funny, kitten?". Aizawa asks, placing down his yellow sleeping bag. "The fact that you're jealous". You say, grinning. Aizawa rolls his eyes. "mhm, yeah jealous". He says. "Do you really think I'd go for Yagi? Pft, I prefer you Shota. I love you". You say, hand to your chin.

Aizawa's face deepens in embarrassment.

"Ah- too soon?". You question, smothering your face into the desk. The slight chuckle of Aizawa's voice makes you tingle softly, smiling at his intoxicating chuckle. "don't worry about it kitten". Aizawa says.

"Anyway, I have Bakugo and Kirishima coming over tonight...You know to go through questions and practice for the exam?" You hum. Aizawa grunts. "mhm". He hums. "Yeah...Are you on patrol? If so, you can pop by if you finish if you like". You say, smiling softly.

Your head was filled with all sorts, even though you could talk to Aizawa, it felt as if you were dumping all of your feelings upon him...

'That's not fair...I'm not being fair' you hiss to your thoughts. Aizawa looks at you, tapping his desk. "kitten?". He hums. You look up to him. "Sorry, I was just daydreaming". You say smiling. Aizawa rolls his eyes. "you might want to get something to eat, keep your energy up". He says, a soft smile gleaming at you.

"Do you want anything?". You ask, getting up whilst grabbing your bag. "coffee, you know how I like it, kitten". Aizawa says. You lean over, pecking the dead looking teacher as his shadow beard tickles you, making you giggle.

As you leave Class 1-A, you notice an unfamiliar teacher walking down the hallway. "Ah, YYYYY/NNNN!". Present Mic yells, dragging you along. "What is it Present Mic?". You ask. "You have to be careful of her!". He whisper yells to you.

You turn around seeing the woman smiling and talking with Nezu. "Her? Why her?". You say. "She's new here ya? She's Shota's crazy ex!". He hums, sweating slightly.

"E-ex?.." you whisper

A pain in your chest hits you heavily, wanting to panic and pant and run away.

"I-I have to go Mic, but let Aizawa know". You hum, before quickly dashing away.

The cafeteria was extremely busy. Iida Midoriya and Uraraka wave over to you. You smile softly, walking over and sitting with them. "Are you feeling any better?". Iida asks. You nod.

Maybe you should tell these three about you father...You can trust them, right?

"A lot better!". You say smiling. "It's great to hear your dad recovered! But not you're alone right?". Uraraka says smiling. "Y-yeah....Yeah". You say, nervously. Midoriya looks at you, furrowing his brows in worry.

"Anyways, who's excited for the exam?!". You say. "Hopefully we can all go to summer training camp together!". Uraraka hums. Footsteps head over to you. "Yeah! It'd be great to train together!". Kirishima says. You roll your eyes. "More like you just want to hang out with me". You say giggling.

"Of course I do bro!". Kirishima says, ruffling your hair. "Well, let's hope the exam practice will help!". You say smiling.