Chapter 52

The days passed, Ceremony for the end of semester had happened, and now you were at home, sitting with Nala waiting for Aizawa to arrive.

You were going shopping with the class tomorrow, and it was helpful that Yagi and Aizawa had helped you with the life insurance of your mother and father and now you were somewhat stable for the next few years financially.

Though your fathers funeral was Sunday, so it would be good to buy an outfit tomorrow.

The front door opens, Aizawa walking in as Nala hops down off of you, heading over to Aizawa. "kitten". Aizawa says, grinning at you. "Shota". You say, smiling, before cuddling the man. Your face dives into his chest, comforted by his capture weapon.

"missed me much, kitten?". He says with the same old monotone voice. "Of course! I don't get to spend most of the day with you". You say sighing. "i know". He says stroking your hair.

"all of the teachers are coming Sunday". He says, stroking Nala. "I know this maybe weird. But I have Midoriya and Bakugo's family coming". You say. Aizawa's eyes watch you, his eyebrow arching. "They've known my family since we've been here...well, all my life". You say smiling.

Aizawa softly puts a piece of hair behind your ear, making your cheeks heat up.

"so, what do you fancy doing?". Aizawa says. You sigh. "Hell do I know...I know the class is going shopping tomorrow...As we have the summer camp coming up". You say smiling. "i won't need to be there will i?". He says chuckling.

You shake your head. "I don't think so. Either that or I think Bakugo might just be my bodyguard". You say giggling. Aizawa rolls his dry eyes.

"Nezu suggested you move into the apartment complex of where me and Hizashi live". Aizawa says. "Oh?...". You hum. "yeah..." Aizawa says.

Suddenly...

CRASH

A rock flies through your window, making you cuddle into Aizawa for safety. Within a flash, he gets up, heading out of the door.

"fucking Kachko". he hisses, knuckles turning white in anger.

"A-Aizawa?". You whimper, tears running down your face. "i don't think it's safe for you to stay here anymore, kitten". Aizawa says.

You sigh...

You were really going to miss this place...

Hours later

"Hey Sho bro!". Hizashi hums, grinning at you. It didn't take Aizawa long to take action. He decided to tell the police it was villains targeting your house, even though he knew it was Amiri.

Luckily the police decided it was best you move into the apartment complex quickly, and with the help of Hizashi, midnight, Yagi and Aizawa you managed to get settled in.

Though you had to leave a lot of memories behind.

The apartment was smallish. It had 2 rooms, one for your bedroom, and another for whatever you want it to be. Your kitchen and living room were next to each other. Though it was small, it was big enough for you to cook a big dinner. The bathroom was glorious, a walk in shower with a heated towel rack...

"Don't worry, young Y/N. You'll settle in just fine". Yagi says, hand on your shoulder. "You're protected by the two shy cuties anyway". Nemuri hums, winking. Hizashi blushes as Aizawa rolls his eyes.

"Though I wouldn't have thought villains targeted your house". Yagi hums. "it wasn't". Aizawa says.

Hizashi, Yagi, and Nemuri gasp.

"What?!". Yagi exclaims, throwing up a bit a blood. Hizashi was screaming in his own world whilst you were cuddling Nala as Nemuri pet her.

"i know you don't want to hear this Y/N, but it was Kachko". Aizawa says, eyes landing on you. "Go figure, it was her who used her quirk on me too. I just couldn't speak". You say, sighing.

"Man shes really getting into your life Sho". Hizashi says. "Haven't you told Nezu yet?". Nemuri asks. "not enough evidence to go against her". Aizawa says sighing. "Well we need to do something". Yagi says watching you.

"I've warned her so many times, it's unbelievable". You say. "I mean, technically you could hit her since we're outside-". "Nemuri no". Aizawa says. "Nemuri, mind looking after Y/N whilst we go get coffee?". Yagi says. Nemuri shakes her head.

The three men left the little apartment, as you and Nemuri were sat on your L-shaped couch. "So, what were you going to tell me after the match?". She says, grinning. "Oh? Oh! So Amiri...I kid you not...Made me embarrass myself in front of Aizawa about being..a....a Virgin". You hum.

Nemuri's eyes widen.

You...

A

"Virgin? That's very cute!". Nemuri says, cuddling herself in her own little world. "I mean it, it was if she was trying to get me to admit I'm a whore". You say, pouting. "She's always been so manipulative, but I wouldn't worry about it cherry. She's always trying to make Shota jealous". Nemuri hums.

"What do you mean?". You say.

Nemuri sighs, sitting back.

"You know her and Aizawa dated right?". She says. You nod. "Well...and this isn't my place to say...But we were out one night, drinking. Me, Hizashi and Aizawa with Amiri. We had quite a few drinks, and I remember that night well~". Nemuri hums winking.

"Though, as I was dancing with a random good looking woman, me and Hizashi exchanged looks. Shota didn't look so good, and we offered to take him home. Amiri stepped in yelling saying that Shota was hers to look after. It wasn't until I looked into the empty whisky glass that she had spiked his drink. As we walked away, she was slapping and punching him, using her quirk on him anyway she could". Nemuri says.

Your eyes watered heavily..."W-why would someone?....I-it makes me feel sick.." You say.

"Awww! You really do care about Shota don't you?". She says, rubbing your arms. "Of course I do! Nemuri I love him! He's...Hes the only guy that I've fallen in love with...". You say cuddling yourself.

"I don't want to lose him because of her...". You whisper. Nala purrs, clawing at your clothing. "I suggest you do something nice for him. You said you are a virgin yes?". Nemuri winks, licking her lips.

"Buy something sexy to wear, if I'm correct your 18th birthday is after the summer camp, right?". She says grinning.

"Y-yeah?...hang on, what are you saying?". You hum. "Show him you love him by having sex with him". She says. "Wait, no. Because there's already that rumour-". "A rumour Amiri started? Yes, we know". She says smiling. "If you would like, I can personally go shopping with you". She says smiling. "You mean it?!". You say, excitedly.

"Of course! How about next Tuesday?". She says. "Please!". You hum.

Nemuri takes your phone, adding her number. "There, you have my number now, so text me". She says, blowing a kiss to you. "I know Shota inside and out. So if you want to do anything for him, I can always give you ideas". She says giggling.

As your conversation with Midnight ended, Hizashi, Yagi and Aizawa returned with coffee.