Chapter 12

Aizawa had turned up at the hospital. The sports festival had finished, with some surprising outcomes.

"Hey Y/N! I wonder if you can hear me! The sports festival was really something! All the pro heroes were there and watching us! All of us were rooting for you, and it made us feel queasy that you weren't there to join us for the festival...

I do hope you wake up soon". Midoriya says, watching you.

Aizawa walks through the door to your room, seeing Midoriya sat there.

"I-Oh! Mr Aizawa!". Midoriya says, bowing before sitting back down. "since when have you been here problem child?". Aizawa asks, watching your coma form sleep peacefully. "I come here most days to chat to Y/N. I know she can hear us". Midoriya says, balling his hands into fists of determination.

"She won't give up!". He says, grinning.

Aizawa sighs and sits next to Midoriya, watching you.

Aizawa missed seeing you in class, and he had hoped to see you doing your thing at the sports festival, just to see the hope and determination on your face...he missed it, he missed you.

A weird presence was sat near you, and you could feel it.

"Mom?" You ask, in the black void of your mind. "Sweetie". She hums, smiling. "You have to wake up...There's people to save". She says, her soft hand making the tears in your eyes dribble.

However, Midoriya stands up, looking at your eyes.

"She's crying!". He says, in shock.

"coma patients can't cry, problem child". Aizawa says huffing.

Though, he was taken aback. You were crying!

"leave". Aizawa demands. "But-!". "leave, Midoriya". Aizawa says, glaring at the green haired boy.

Midoriya bows his head, before leaving the room you and Aizawa were now left in.

Without warning, his bandage hand holds yours.

"sleeping won't help you in your hero course Y/N". He says, watching your eyes.

"Wait? Mr. Aizawa?". You hum, floating around. "See bee? He's still alive and kicking. Class 1-A need you". She says, her arms wrapped around you. "B-but how?!". You say. "Just try". She hums.

"I love you". You say, before she fades away. "Take care of your father for me". She says smiling, before disappearing all together.

"you know, I thought you had already died back in the USJ". Aizawa says, husky voice drowning your ears. "i couldn't allow you to get hurt". He says, thumb stroking your hand. "I don't know why, I don't know how. but you've gotten into my heart Y/N". He says, Aizawa's head now resting onto your hand.

Once he had woken up, he immediately asked Yagi how you were. Yagi explained that you were ripped to shreds by the two villains with your quirk smashing your stomach up.

Aizawa couldn't believe it, he honestly thought you would've died...

It took him ages to get around to seeing you, due to the students always cramming their way in, including your dad who was upset and angry with U.A for leaving you in such a state.

Aizawa assured your dad that it would be okay, and that you saved quite a few lives by distracting those two villains.

"come on, kitten". He hums, forcing back his cries.

A sudden twitch of your hand makes him jolt. "can you hear me, kitten?". He asks, watching you. Your hand twitches again.

Then your feet....