Chapter 77

The next morning, you had woken up before Aizawa, throwing on your jumper you wore the day before, heading to the bathroom to do your business.

Though, Mina stands there winking. "Someone had a good night~". She coos. "What? What do you mean?". You ask, confused. "Wait...it wasn't-".

Mina's face turns into shock. "NO WAY!". She says shaking you. "What's going on Mina?!". You yell, trying to brush your teeth.

"I think someone else is a couple here". She says, staring at you. "Should we investigate?". You ask. The sudden footsteps of Momo comes in. "Crazy night Y/N". She says grinning. "It wasn't her!". Mina says. "Wait, it wasn't?". She asks.

"What is going on?". You ask. "Well, let me put it this way. A couple here got off to a very good night". She says. You snort, giggling. "Oh- oh my god! You thought it was me- and? Oh no!". You say laughing.

"You aren't comfortable doing that yet?". She asks. You shake your head. "I'm not sure when the time is right. It's got to be special". You hum.

After getting dressed, students come down stairs, looking at you. "It wasn't me!". You say, pouting. Though, Kirishima and Bakugo come downstairs, blushing and grinning at each other.

'IT WAS THOSE TWO'

"Pancakes smell nice, Y/N!". Koda says, sitting down. "I'm doing a whole range of breakfast, so be sure to help yourselves to it!". You hum.

After you finished cooking, you decided to go back to Aizawa's room.

"Still sleeping". You whisper.

Though, an idea comes to your head.

'He may kill me for it, but, I guess it's payback for what he did the other night'.

As quietly as you could, you climb onto the bed, sitting just below Aizawa's waist. He groans, as you grind slowly.

It wasn't until he blinks rapidly, arm over his eyes that he realised you were doing this.

"Morning Shota". You purr, fingers trailing up his chest.

A heavy grunt leaves Aizawa's mouth, biting on his shirt. "shit kitten, what the hell are you trying to do to me?". He asks. Oh you missed that husky morning talk.

"Payback for the other night". You say, winking.

The bulge underneath Aizawa's pants was tense, constantly twitching underneath you. "fuuckkk". Aizawa hums, his hand on your thigh.

"Although I'm enjoying this, I have to get ready for school". You say giggling, kissing his lips quickly as you could before leaving.

Oh he was going to get you back, and he was gonna get it good.

You however had gotten dressed, making sure you had all the proof against Amiri you needed before setting off.

The school day was the usual. And Aizawa suggested that students could go upgrade their costumes if need be. It was another day of learning and creating your own special move.

That was until Aizawa called you and Sero over.

"Nezu wants us in the office, have you got that information?". He asks. You nod, luckily you had it ready this morning. The three of you set off, before standing outside of Nezu's office.

"Ah, Y/N, Shota, Sero". Nezu says. You notice a detective officer that was sat there, including Yagi, with Hizashi and Nemuri. "Ah, I know you. You were M/N's and D/N's kid right?". The detective says. "This is my good friend Noamasa Tsukauchi". Yagi says. "Your parents were good friends of mine, and I'm sorry for your loss". He says.

You, Aizawa and Sero sit down.

"As Nezu has explained, there is an Amiri Kachko here right? And as I'm aware, she is your ex partner Aizawa, is that correct?". Aizawa nods. "Right. And if I may also say, you and Y/N here are in a relationship right?".

"That's correct". You say. Aizawa just nods. "And since this, Kachko has been stalking, abusing and manipulating the both of you, do you have the proof for this?". He says. You nod, handing over the file you had created. "As Hizashi here and Yagi and Nemuri have told me, Kachko seems to be the very abusive but mentally unstable type of person. If you wish Aizawa, Y/N and Sero you may file against her" He says.

Tsukauchi plays the videos, and reads through the screenshots Sero and yourself had given in. "Oh, and before I forget. I don't think any of you knew this, but Amiri Kachko actually has had several harassment orders put against her, and several charges for GBH". He says.

This shocked you.

"Let alone, Y/N as I'm aware she almost killed you the other night". He says. You nod. "Would you like to press charges?". He asks.

Everyone looks at you.

Aizawa holds your hand. Squeezing it.

He wants you to...

"Yes, please". You hum. "And Sero Hanta. I'm aware Kachko sexually assaulted-". Sero gulps, before his eyes fill with tears. You hug Sero with your free arm.

"Mr. Tsukauchi? This is...kinda personal, but she didn't assault him. She raped him". You hum. Nezu, Aizawa, and the rest gasp, almost choking on the air they were breathing.

"Is, is this true?". Tsukauchi asks. Sero nods. "She threatened me if I didn't do anything. She threatened to kill Y/N". He hums, sobbing.

"Right, we need Ms Kachko in here, now". Tsukauchi says.

After waiting some time, the blue haired woman walks in, giving Aizawa the eyes. "Oh, mothers meeting? And with this freak?". Amiri says, going to slap you.

Tsukauchi yells, as Aizawa uses his capture scarf to wrap her up. "Well, I think it's all I need. Ms Kachko you're under arrest. For an account of rape against a student, attempted murder, assault, harassment and illegal use of your quirk". Tsukauchi says.

You couldn't be happier. The woman that was making your life hell, was now being put away.

"I'll fucking get you, Y/N L/N! I swear it, I'll fucking kill you!". She says. "He's mine, Shota's mine!".

Aizawa hugs you, as Nemuri stands near you. "Well, that's her gone". She says grinning.

The four days had passed, and you had finally managed to come up with a special move.

It consisted of a constant Lasso attack that lasted a mere 15 seconds. Even though it was exhausting and dangerous, it was pretty impressive.

As the weekend was tomorrow, Nemuri decided to invite you to the drinks with the teachers to celebrate your birthday. Though it took Nezu some deciding to do, he decided to come along.

You were wearing a dress Nemuri had you slip on, with the cute black lingerie lingering underneath.

"Will they be alright?". You ask, holding Aizawa's hand. He nods. "of course kitten". He says, sighing. "i'm proud of you, that move you created". He says grinning. "I know right?! It just came out of nowhere!". You say giggling.

Though as you hit the bar, the drinks went down a treat.

You couldn't help but laugh at Nemuri flirting with every man there, as Hizashi did the DJ-ing with Thirteen, Vlad and the others chatting along. Alcohol wasn't going great for you.

You had 3 vodka shots and it wasn't settling well.

"Hey Aizawa?". You hum. Aizawa swirls the last of his whisky, before downing it. "kitten". He hums. "Can we go?". You ask. "i thought you'd never ask". He says.

You pull yourself out of the booth, before apologising for leaving so soon. Hizashi tried begging Aizawa to stay, except you both left, smiles on your faces, both of you sober.

"How much are we betting they get it on?". Nemuri says. "That's not so appropriate Nermui". Nezu says. "Oh come on Nezu, you know you want to bet!~". Nemuri chimes, winking. Nezu sighs as does Yagi. "Alright, I bet they do". Nezu and Yagi says. "Sho isn't like that, he wouldn't". Hizashi says.

It was 3 against 4. $600 at stake. But who would win?