Chapter 73

Your alarm beeps, making your hand slap it down quicker than you could. Nala meow's, as you swing your legs over your bed, putting some shorts on, slippers and heading downstairs to the bathrooms.

Uraraka weakly waves, yawning. "Morning Y/N". She hums, smiling. You yawn, rubbing your eyes. "Morning Uraraka". You say. The both of you head downstairs, heading into the bathroom with your toothbrush and paste. "Hey guys!". Mina says winking. "Sorry Y/N, she kept bugging me about it". Momo says. "Yeah, it's pretty cool that you're dating our teacher now". Jirou hums. "I think it's super cute, Ribbit!". Tsu says.

You giggle, brushing your teeth.

"So, who wants what for breakfast?". You say grinning. "Pancakes!". Mina yells. "I could go with some bacon and eggs". Uraraka says. "Agreed!". Hagakure hums with Tsu. Momo smiles. "Need some help Y/N?". She asks. "Yeah, cooking for 21 students". You say giggling.

As you walk from the bathrooms to the kitchen, to make your way to Raid the fridge with Momo. "Do you mind asking who wants what for breakfast?". You ask, hands on your hip.

Though, you quickly make a black coffee for Aizawa, before taking it to his room.

Knocking on it, his morning voice awakens. "come in". He hums.

You walk in, seeing him with his hero pants on, but grey bedtime shirt on. "morning kitten". Aizawa says grinning. "I brought you a black coffee, just how you like it". You say giggling.

As you place it down, Aizawa pulls you close, kissing you ever softly. "Want some breakfast?". You ask. Aizawa shakes his head. "i had an email from Nezu last night, he wants to see me". He says.

Though you kiss Aizawa on his lips once more, hearing Momo shout you.

It didn't take long to cook breakfast, as you were used to cooking so much.

After eating, you went to get dressed, walking with Midoriya and Uraraka with Iida to U.A high.

You meet up with the others inside the classroom, who were wanting to question about what happened last night.

"as you know, the summer camp was meant to help you achieve your provisional licenses". Aizawa says. "and to help do that, you're going to want to learn a special move". He says. The sudden door to class 1-A opens, seeing Cementos, Nemuri and Ectoplasm there.

"Special moves?". Kaminari asks. "Like an attack that's stronger but shows you your personality and quirk". Cementos mumbles. "Ah, so something that helps us be able to fight another person with a little more power?". Sato asks. "Smart boy!". Nemuri says grinning.

Her eyes land on you, smirking. "go get changed into your costumes, and meet at gym gamma". Aizawa says. His eyes wander onto you, before walking out.

You quickly grab your costume before heading to the girls changing rooms. Before you could go in, Nemuri pulls you back. "So, are you two?". She hums. You nod. "Finally!". She yells, clapping her hands together. Though your mind flashes back to what Aizawa did to you last night..

Thinking about it now...

How good his fingers were with your slit- teasing your tight virgin cunt-

"Daydreaming are we?". Nemuri says giggling. "I know what you're thinking, so you better spill". She says winking. "It's nothing!". You hum, before heading off into the changing room to get dressed.

"So?! How was last night?!". Mina says. You giggle. "It went great, he asked me out". "I'm honestly so happy for you". Uraraka says. "So you're full on dating?". Hagakure says. "Mother and father of the class". Momo says winking. You blush, rolling your eyes. "Pft, I wish". You say, getting changed.

Though Mina gasps, yanking on Momo.

"Woah, Y/N..." Momo says. You look towards them. "What's wrong?". You say. "Your back". Uraraka says, looking at it. "Oh? The stab wound?". You say. They nod. "It's bleeding". Mina says. "I'm sure it'll be fine". You say. You turn around, showing them the scar around your stomach that was still healing. "Whoah!". Hagakure hums, taking a closer look.

"Doesn't it hurt?". Momo asks "No, not really. I think my emotional pain takes over my physical pain. My arm is still sore from last night". You say. "How awful was it for Ms. Kachko to attack you like that". Momo says. "I know right?! So out of tune!". "She's just jealous". Uraraka says. "Ribbit, you could definitely tell by her facial expressions". Tsu says.

"I think she was trying to kill you, than anything else. I don't think life gives you a break". Jirou says patting your shoulder. You giggle. "I know, but I have my girls here!". You say, blushing. "We're your girls?! Ahhh!". Mina says, jumping onto you. "Pfffft- hahahahah". Jirou hums before hugging you. "What? What's so funny?". Mina says.

"You act like a big baby Mina!". Hagakure hums.

The group of you head to the gym gamma, a plain sight as Cementos builds up some grounds, whilst ectoplasm uses his quirk for duplicates. Each student had to try make a unique attack, and you didn't even know where to start.

"Your quirk is rubber lasso, isn't it?". Ectoplasm asks. You nod. "Tell me, what can you do with it?". He says, standing back.

"Well". You hum, activating your quirk.

"During the summer camp, whilst training, something new happened". You say, as the liquorice colour forms up your arms, making smaller lassos on the way up. "Oh?". Ectoplasm says, taking a closer look.

You place your arms together, the lasso's joining making one giant lasso with your arms. You wince in pain, hissing at it. Ectoplasm quickly snaps the connection in half, as you deactivate your quirk.

"Well that is something, though, it seems dangerous. I wouldn't try to do that again". He says, before looking at Aizawa. A few moments later, Yagi walked in. Aizawa and Yagi began to talk, until suddenly.

"BLERRRGHH".

You didn't feel it, you couldn't feel it.

Why were you throwing up blood? It wasn't your quirk...

"A-are you okay?". Kirishima yells from afar. You swing side to side, before Sero ties you up from his distance. "That's not from my quirk". You whisper, shaking your head.

"That's from something else". You mutter.