Chapter 6

"Y/N". He hums, watching you.

'How can I use my quirk now? Is it my fault she's dead? Will she ever forgive me?'

"Y/N!". Aizawa yells, his capture scarf active as his eyes were red with sorrow.

"S-sorry Sir!". You hum, quickly standing up.

"you've been daydreaming a lot. let alone, you refuse to take part in physical hero lessons. what's the problem?". He asks, already knowing what it is.

"Nothing". You hum back, straight and melancholy.

"if you want to be a hero, then act like one. if you don't, then get the hell out of here. we don't sit and daydream". He says, crossing his arms.

The anger within you could control itself.

"How do you know what I'm daydreaming about?! You, of all people have no fucking idea! It could be about school work, or food, or you!".

Oh no...

'I shouldn't have said that' you quickly say to your thoughts.

His face widens in surprise, jaw barely lacking open. Though his eyes just couldn't stop staring at you.

"lunchtime revoked. do you really think that was the most appropriate thing to say to a teacher?". He hums. You shake your head.

"S-sorry Mr. Aizawa...". You hum, sitting back into your seat.

There was quite a bit of silence between the two of you, before Aizawa perked up.

"if you're struggling Y/N, we're here to help". Aizawa mumbles.

Your dampened eyes look up towards the teacher, who was gazing at you from his yellow sleeping bag.

"Struggling? What do you mean?". You say, with a fake chuckle.

"cut the crap. lying isn't going to get you anywhere. especially if you want to be a hero". He hums, closing his eyes.

"Sheesh, take a chill pill-". His eyes shoot open, almost angry at you. "Sorry sorry". You quickly say, sighing.

A feeling...A warm cozy feeling floods within you. A feeling you haven't felt before, but recognise. It was telling you to talk to Aizawa...

After some hesitation, you agree with your gut.

"So I'm pretty sure you know right?". You say, eyes avoiding his. "about your mother? yeah, everyone knows. if it's distracting you, you can say". He says, voice soft and low. "It's not that. It's because Bakugo wrote that god damn note, and my parents were worried. So I had a go at my mother for it. And when me and Bakugo had that fight, I wanted to go home. And then- then..." You whimper, eyes tearing up once more.

"hey.." Aizawa hums, unzipping his sleeping bag.

"My dad said that's it's my fault...because she was too busy thinking about me. It distracted her, and then she got hit". You wince, tears falling from your face. "Like, what sort of daughter does that? What want to be hero does this sort of thing?". You say.

"I'm more like a villain than a hero".

"I don't even know what to do anymore".

"I'm so lost".

To this point, you were heavily sobbing into your arms, to which you couldn't control.

Aizawa frowns.

Although student/Teacher relationships are forbidden and banned, there was just something about you, since he first met you during the entrance exam that explored a new side to him he never knew before.