Chapter 29

Aizawa promised to stay the night with you, except he stayed on the living room couch as you slept in your bed.

You had fallen asleep on him, watching a comedy with him. He also helped you bake the sugar cookies for your class...

Example.

Jirou, she's into music and her quirk is earphone jack, so her cookie would be a music note and or earphones. Kaminari's quirk is electricity, so his cookie would be lightening bolt and so on.

Though Aizawa promised to take you to see your dad at the hospital after school tomorrow, and that if you needed help with the paper exams, he would be there to give you extra lessons, without letting you cheat.

As the morning passes, Aizawa shakes you awake. Rubbing your eyes sweetly and innocently and giving him a soft smile. He had already had coffee in his hand, placing a cup next to you.

You had already explained that you had no nightmare last night, and that you felt safe with Aizawa around..

You really just wanted to confess that you loved him already, but more over was excited about the date you were going to have.

The school day wasn't so bad. Aizawa drove to school by himself as you met Kirishima and Midoriya at the park.

You were basically smothered by the two, tears in their eyes.

As the day flies by, Aizawa explains about the exams for next week. One written exam, and one physical. If you fail one exam you won't be going on the summer camp trip. Momo had made her own little class, as you came 8th in midterms. You were happy with that. It was the thought of your father in hospital that made you worry.

However Midoriya assured you that you'd be able to do it.

Let alone, before everyone left school for the day you gave out the cookies. The girls almost crying over them, and the boys saying they were too precious to eat - but they were enjoyable anyway.

When Aizawa went to the bathroom, you made him his own little capture scarf cookie.

"class dismissed. see you all next week". Aizawa says, humming.

You were packing up your things making sure that everyone had left the class before you.

"Hey Aizawa?". You say humming. "hm? what is it kitten?". Aizawa says, looking towards you. "Here". You say, handing him the cookie. "when did you make this?". He asks. "when you went to the bathroom last night-". You say embarrassed. "it's cute, kitten". Aizawa mumbles, kissing your head.

"Anyway, I have to meet Midoriya at the entrance, do you want me to come back here after?". You say. Aizawa nods. "we will go to the hospital after, okay?". He says. You nod.

Though as you were walking down the hall, you couldn't help but bump into Yagi.

"Oh! Yagi!". You say smiling, reaching to get his cookie. "I'm sorry for leaving on such bad terms yesterday...it was hard to get my head around the news". You say, scratching your neck harshly. "D-don't worry about it, young Y/N". He says smiling softly. "I made this for you! The sugar cookies I was talking about! Anyway enjoy! I need to talk to Midoriya!". You say, dashing off.

"Take good care young Y/N!". Yagi yells, smiling and hugging the cute cookie.

You reached Midoriya, hugging him whilst doing so. "Nerd". You say smiling. "Are you going to be okay Y/N? You can always stay at my house if you need to!". He says. You shake your head. "...Aizawa stays with me...Just incase any other villain comes after me now". You say smiling. "W-wait, isnt me, Uraraka and Iida coming around tonight?!". Midoriya says.

You nod. "Yes, but Aizawa doesn't come till around late anyway...he's on patrol". You say, smiling and thinking about him.

"Heh, it's nice to know you're happy with him!". Midoriya says smiling. "H-Huh?! You think so?!". You exclaim. He nods. "Yeah! And plus I don't think the class think a thing about it". He says smiling. "Yeah...I know". You say giggling.

"Though this weekend. I'm busy". You say smiling. "Wait, how come?". Midoriya says. You giggle. "I'm on a date". You whisper. Midoriya looks at you almost astonished. "W-with?!". You nod. "I have to go anyway, as I'm visiting my dad in hospital!". You say, heading back inside of U.A.

It wasn't long before you and Aizawa had reached the hospital. No matter how badly you wanted to hold his hand for comfort, you couldn't. You just weren't allowed to.

"Ah! Miss L/N, I see your father is in? It's coincidental isn't it?". The doctor says smiling. Though you didn't find it funny. "Although I have to be straight with you, your father isn't doing well at all. Ideally the stab wounds were hard to save, including some of his organs. We may have to put him into a coma and let his body heal by itself". The doctor says.

That crushed you. It crushed you so heavily!

Though the hours passed of talking to your father, before Aizawa dropping you off home. You didn't even feel like talking. Except you planted a kiss on his forehead assuring him everything with you was okay.

"See you Shota". You say, smiling. "be careful kitten, I worry about you". Aizawa says, furrowing his eyebrows in sorrow.

You enter your house, shutting the door behind you before sliding down it and crying.