58. Sexual Healing

Dinner was great. We had this traditional Belgian recipe at a local restaurant near the river. The boys couldn't get over how delicious the beef stew and how nice the beer was. They love some meat in their tummy and it still amazes me how much they could eat. We had so much fun, no one literally recognize them and it loosen them up. No feeling insecure about sasaengs that'll hunt them down.

We're now back home and all ready to get some rest. Younggi already went to his room as I'm talking with Jake downstairs.

"I think I need to take a bubble bath.. You should rest, Jake." I said to him as I walk to the kitchen.

"Yeah, you should rest too. I'm sure you're tired from today." He follows me to the kitchen to kiss me goodnight. He takes my wrists and gives a soft kiss on the lips.

I blushed from the kiss, "Hmm.. that was a perfect kiss to end the night."

"When can I steal you?" He teasingly ask.

"You can steal me anytime if you want."

He looks upstairs and shakes his head, he's probably thinking about Younggi.

"Nah.. I think Younggi hyung needs you, next time." He grins at me.

"Okay, well.. you could kiss me again until then." I cheekily say.

So he did, this time the kiss is deeper and it's hard for us to let go. Few beats later he stops it.

"I should go before I change my mind." His cheeks are red.

I chuckle, "Yeah, go. Goodnight, you.."

"Good night, I love you." Says him before he walks away.

"Me too."

I feel like I need a nice hot bubble bath and a glass of wine

I feel like I need a nice hot bubble bath and a glass of wine. So I took one bottle of red wine and get two glasses in case Younggi want some too. Although I bet he's already asleep by now.

I enter our room and found no one. Younggi is nowhere to be seen which is strange. Maybe he's in Nick's room, they talked about work earlier at dinner. I undress myself to bare and put on some kimono and get my bath stuff along with my glass of wine. I open the door and my heart almost jump to see Younggi in the bathroom. Still fully clothes on, facing the bathtub.

"Oh my god, sorry! I thought no one's here." I lean to the door to the surprise.

He is surprised himself when I came in. Shyly scratches his head, feeling busted. Then I see he filled the bathtub with warm water and few bath bombs in his hand. I also realized there are scented candles around the sink and the tub. The bathroom smells really nice, lavender-ish scent.

"Oh, were you going to take a bath?" I ask.

"Uh.. Not exactly, I drew one for you. I thought you needed one after a long day." He softly said.