60. Two Dates and One Disaster

We're loving Belgium so far as we have arrived in Antwerp. It's a beautiful day to start our journey to another city and we've decided to base here in Antwerp because the distance to any other cities can be reached by train. If Ghent is a small town known for castles and medieval architecture, Antwerp is known as a center for craftspeople and artists, which excites me very much. It has lots of art museums that I look forward to visiting. Plus, it's also known as the shopping district of Belgium. I have to make sure I take Hosung for a shopping date since we're here.

The house we're staying at is a townhouse located in the heart of Antwerp

The house we're staying at is a townhouse located in the heart of Antwerp. It's smaller than the one we stayed in Ghent. It only has three bedrooms but it has 10 beds. The house is really cool and has a stylish interior and it's so conveniently located for a city trip.

"Hey, can I stay here tonight?" Says me to Jun who's just lying on the bed.

He turns to me, amused, "Sure, come here will you?" He taps the empty space next to him on the bed.

I lie down next to him and he pulls me to his arms, cuddling peacefully before he pinches my nose and makes a honking car sound effect.

"Honk, honk!" He makes an adorable face and I giggle.

"What is it with you and that sound effect?"

"I don't know, I just thought you have a cute nose."

"You have a cute nose," I reply.

"No, I have a handsome face." He puts on a serious face.

I laugh, "That I won't argue."

I kiss him on the cheek and he replies to my lips. Just a slow and nice kiss.

He grins, "What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know yet, why?"

"Other guys haven't asked you out for tonight yet?"

I shake my head, "No, they haven't."

"Ah, good! Then we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. 7 o'clock?"

I beam at him, "Okay, it's a date!"

Then we make out again when someone knocks on our door.

"Let it, it's probably Jake," Jun says between our kisses.

"Hyung, it's me!" Hosung's voice appears.

Jun breaks the kiss reluctantly, "Come in!"

I swear the look on Jun's face is so cute, I had to hold myself from laughing. He's so annoyed and clearly wants to have quality time with me.

Hosung peeks out from the door, "Hey cutie, let's go shopping together!" He calls out to me.

"Oh, right now?" I ask.

"Yeah, come on it's nice outside. Let's take a stroll and go shopping!"

I turn to Jun and his face is stern but I know he won't let me say no to Hosung.