40. A Night Out

"Babe?" Haru tilts her head.

"Haru! Girls! What a nice surprise! H-how do you know where I live?" I'm freaking startled, worriedly looking signs for Jamie which fortunately not around.

"I thought we'd give a surprise visit! Yunseok-ah told us where you live. I didn't know you live in the same building as the boys!" Sam answers, walking inside my place as Haru and Yuna follows her.

"Wow, you look so pretty! Are you expecting someone?" Haru asks.

"I think she does, are you going on a date?" Yuna asks excitedly.

"Oh, I think we caught her at the wrong time, girls. Look..." Sam pointed to the dining table which already decorated for a candle light dinner. Their responding in 'ooh' and 'aah' in harmony.

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend!" Haru gasped.

"I-I.. don't.." I sheepishly said.

"So just a date then, with who??" Sam asks. Yuna reads my expression and immediately elbows her. I so, so wish Jamie won't come in any minute.

"I.. it's um.."

"Sam, leave her alone. I think we should leave now, she's obviously have plans. Come on!"

"Oh, Is that your workroom?" Says Sam who's distracted, she went in there immediately.

"Yes.. that's my workroom, please take a look." I calmly said to them when I'm panicking internally.

As the girls are in my workroom, the bell rings and I could swore my heart stops for a second.

"Oh, is that your date?" I can hear Haru asked from the room, yet I don't answer.

Dear god, please don't do this to me.

My heart's racing as I scurries to the front door and yes, the universe likes to play jokes on me.

It's Jamie. Looking so fine holding a bottle of wine. Shit.

He smiles and leans in to give me a kiss but I dodged him quickly at the same time the girls come out of my workroom.

"Jamie-ssi?" Haru calls out confusedly and Jamie's eyes widen in shock.

"Jamie-ssi? What are you doing here?" Sam asks, tilting her head.

I quickly snatch the bottle on Jamie's hand before he can say anything.

"Thank you, Jamie. I'm sorry to call you so urgent but I ran out of wine for my date. Thanks for bringing it for me."
I improvise and hope Jamie got the idea. He rises his brow before he speaks.

"Ah, no big deal, Silver-ah.. I hope you have a great date tonight." He sheepishly answer, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! For a second there, I thought you were her date! I could almost have a heart attack!" Sam chuckles, Yuna and Haru grins amusedly.

"No, I was just bringing her wine." Says Jamie.

Sam speaks Korean with Jamie which seems to be asking whether Jamie knows who my date is, but Jamie just shakes his head and replies what it seems to be no in Korean. Although, Jamie's face turns red.

Yuna then stares suspiciously at Jamie before she speaks, "You dress so nice, Jamie-ssi. Are you going somewhere?"

"I.. I have a—"

"Didn't you said you're gonna do a Vlive tonight?" Says me, saying what pops out into my head.

"Yes! I'm going to do a live now." Says Jamie.