36. Feels So Good

As I recall, I fell asleep after several moments of weeping. I can't believe I acted like that in front of the boys. They must've think I'm overreacting again and consider me as neurotic.

It's 12.30am and I'm awake alone in my bed. I forgot that I'm still in pain as I felt a sting on my shoulder when I got up. I can't go back to sleep. I needed to do something.

Nothing feels better than being in my workroom, my sanctuary. A place that's filled with my works; sweat and tears. A place that allows me to create magic. I currently finished two paintings. Each painting felt special because I have a special connection between each of them. They inspired me in a way I couldn't believe it's possible. Yesterday, I'm working on Taeyong's painting and it really made me remember how much I miss him. How much I miss his touch.

His touch is like a poetry. In his eyes, lays an innocence and his beautiful soul inspires me. I can't paint with my left hand, so I just sit there and stare at the work, thinking about what could be done next; choices of color or brush strokes that could highlights his personality.

It's been a while since I stare at it when I heard someone's unlocking the front door. It must be one of the boys because only them who had the spare key to my place.

"Silver?" Speak of the devil. It's him.

"I'm here, Tae.."

Taeyong's head pops out behind the door and surprised to see me here. He came inside and sit next to me on the floor.

"Why are you up so late?" I ask him.

"I couldn't sleep.. I was worried about you. I know you said you wanted to be alone, but.." He paused and frowns.
"Why are you awake? You need to rest, your arm needs to recover."

"This is you." I deadpans. He widen his eyes.

"M-me?"

"Yes, Tae.. I couldn't sleep, so I just stayed here."

He looks in awe, amazed by my gesture and a little touched maybe? 

"This is how I picture you.. poetic, innocent..."

"Looks like a wanderer." He chimes in.

"Yes, a wanderer.. an innocent one." I turn to him and we locked eyes.

"But I'm not that innocent.."

I chuckles.

"Well, it's not that kind of innocence.. you may know things, but I can tell your heart is pure. That kind of innocence." He's chuckles at my statement.

"Why do you always have your way with words?" He softly asks.

"Well.. it's up to you. It doesn't mean that you have to believe it, but it also doesn't mean that I'm lying." I shrugs.

"I think you would make a great writer too."

"Ah.. you're the first one who said it. I'll wait for another comment like that then maybe I'll consider it."

"Why?"

"Because it becomes a fact if there are more than one person who said it."

"But.. it only took one person who believe in you to get you started." He responds.

With that we turn to each other and laugh. It's always interesting to talk to Taeyong.

"I miss you." He shyly says.

"I miss you too, Tae."

"I know you're still upset about Jake. I think he's still trying to figure it all out but he does care about you.." He brushes my hair, calming.