38

After many hours filming two episodes in a row, the members returned to the dorm completely exhausted and still craving literally any type of food. Although Yoongi wished to stay back at BigHit that was being transformed into HYBE, everyone else crashed in the living room.

"Hyung's doing a vlive." Jungkook lazily looked at his phone, clearing the notification anyway and closing his eyes to sleep on the floor. "Good for him." Jin yawned and curled up on the corner of the couch. Namjoon and Taehyung were probably the most exhausted, their arms were still in casts and probably would be for another five months...

"I'm going to stalk him." J-Hope cuddled next to Jin and pulled out his phone, getting into Yoongi's vlive.

"Rules are being broken, Jimin!" He called out, laughing with Jin as Yoongi poured himself a shot. "Why me-" "Come see!" J-Hope sat up. Jimin groaned and plopped down next to J-Hope to see what he was talking about. "He's taking my role here!" Jimin complained, which only made everybody else laugh. "He's gonna get in trouble~" Jungkook laughed.

"Indeed he will- he's going to get drunk and I'm going to crash his vlive." J-Hope laughed. "I'm coming with you!" Jimin demanded.

"No."

Yoongi Focus

"I would take this one for you guys, but most of you are underage, so-" Yoongi took the eight shot after taking one for each member. "You know, after I got out of the hospital, this is what I wanted." He laughed, making sure the label of the alcohol wasn't shown. "Like, what is the likely hood of me surviving a gunshot? Apparently, possible." He sighed and took another small shot. "I know I'll probably get in trouble for this later, but I'm not drunk videoing because I'm obviously not drunk." Yoongi stood up and turned sideways. "I can walk straight still!" He laughed and took straight steps.

"Even though I'm not."

"You know, we're actually doing good though, mental health wise." Yoongi sat back down in slight embarrassment. He's never done this before.

"So if I'm okay, you should be okay." He playfully glared into the camera. "Or is it the other way around?" He questioned only himself, staring at his desk. "Whatever-"

Yoongi paused when he heard someone knock on his studio door. "You know what, I bet my entire bottle of alcohol it's J-Hope." He looked at the camera and stood up without a studder, going over and opening the door.

"No!" Yoongi whined and threw a fit when it was Jimin. "Hi, hyung." Jimin smirked and walked in, J-Hope behind him. "We came to crash and/or join the party." He went over to Yoongi's desk and took the bottle of alcohol, instantly taking a sip in front of ARMY.

"Ew what is that?!" Jimin instantly regretted his decesions. "Alcohol." Yoongi laughed. "The strong kind." He added. "That's a lot of alcohol." Jimin made a weird face and set the bottle down, making Yoongi laugh.

"You don't have a high tolerance Chim, you wouldn't want to drink that on camera." Yoongi laughed heavily. "It was just a sip!" Jimin laughed. "You alcoholics, stop it!" J-Hope snatched the bottle and took a sip.

"Wow that's good!" He smirked. "Exactly." Yoongi smiled. "You guys are weird." Jimin laughed, going to sit down but the chair was farther away and he landed on the floor on his butt.

Yoongi and J-Hope bursted into laughter, and Jimin was automatically embarrassed. His cheeks flushed red as he rubbed his bottom off camera. "I'm not drunk." He looked at the camera with an embarrassed smile. "I promise." He smirked.

"I told you that you don't have a high tolerance." Yoongi laughed and sat down. "Now did you guys come to steal my alcohol or join the party?" He asked, taking another shot.

"Join, of course." J-Hope sat down on the floor, his face visible to ARMY. "Is that the only stuff you have here?" Jimin laughed and sat down next to J-Hope. "Jimin...it's literally Everclear." Yoongi looked at him weirdly. "It's good, what's your problem?" He laughed, pouring J-Hope a shot and giving one to him.

"Number one: I do have a high tolerance. Number two: you know I hate Everclear." Jimin glared up at him, sitting down. Only his hair was visible to ARMY from the desk Yoongi was sitting at. "Chim, ARMY can't see you." Yoongi laughed when he read the comments. "I'm not that short!" Jimin moved onto J-Hope's lap.

Yoongi felt a pit of jealously stir in his stomach.

"Yes you are-" "You're literally an inch taller than me!" Jimin called out. "I'm still taller." Yoongi smirked down at him. "Barely!" Jimin scoffed.

A little while later when Yoongi felt reality getting farther away, he ended the Vlive before things got out of hand. Jimin was on his phone, since he really didn't like the Everclear alcohol, while J-Hope was ever so slowly getting more and more quieter.

And Yoongi was ever so slowly getting more and more talkative.

Jimin let Yoongi and J-Hope take a few more shots, before he decided to play with them. Luckily he wasn't even tipsy, so he would remember everything and they wouldn't.

"Yoongi hyung, lemme see your phone." Jimin smirked. "Here chim- there's a funny picture of Namjoon on there I just caught." Yoongi laughed, remembering the picture he took. He was taking a surprise picture of his leader when he suddenly dropped something, and Yoongi caught his surprised and horrified face while the object was in mid-air. Luckily it wasn't glass, but Namjoon had thought it was.

Jimin found Yoongi's incognito mode and hacked into his history there, and held in his giggle.

"So J-Hope, did you know that the umbrella was originally going to be called brella?" Yoongi asked. "Cool..." J-Hope was lost in space. "But then he hesitated!" Yoongi laughed hysterically.

Jimin laughed at his joke and what he was doing.

"I made it up myself- isn't it funny?!" Yoongi looked at J-Hope, but he was just chilling against his desk staring at the wall. "Aish, whatever- Chim!" Yoongi looked at the smirking mochi. "Did you hear my joke?!" He threw a pen at Jimin. "Yes, hyung, I did!" Jimin giggled. "Thank you- isn't it funny?" Yoongi laughed. "Yes, very much." Jimin gave Yoongi his phone back, putting his own away.

For now.

Yoongi stood up and sat next to Jimin on the floor, feeling cuddly. "Hug?" He asked, outstretching his arms since Hoseok looked stoned as hell. "Sure." Jimin hugged Yoongi, knowing his personality completely switched with alcohol.

"I love your hugs, Jiminie." Yoongi smiled. "Me too, hyungie." Jimin giggled, pulling a drunken Yoongi into his lap. "Hey, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, moving around on Jimin's lap. The younger was wearing sweatpants, so a drunk Yoongi was now horny from feeling Jimin's dick.

"Hm?" Jimin paid no mind to it, he knew Yoongi was drunk. "How big is your dick?" He asked, and Jimin bursted into laughter all over again. "Excuse me?!" Jimin laughed. He knew Yoongi was drunk, but wow.

"I wanna know." Yoongi giggled. "Can I see?!" He asked with a gasp. "I promise I won't touch it!"

Jimin moved Yoongi away from him, he was weirded out. He knew he was drunk and that it didn't mean anything, but it was late so he should probably take Yoonseok home anyway.

"Let's just take you guys home-" Jimin stood up, cleaning Yoongi's studio a bit since he knew he didn't like others touching his things. Yoongi giggled and poked J-Hope's cheek. "Azrial, are you dead?" He laughed. "No." J-Hope gently pushed him away. "Omg he talked!" Yoongi yelled sarcastically.

"Let's go, train's leaving!"

"Choo choo!"