94

"I can't do it fast!"

"Just- Joon's coming back!"

J-Hope whispered back to Yoongi, watching as he spread his legs on either side of his thighs. "My fingers only go so far, hoe!" Yoongi whispered back at him, semi-agressively, looking down to get J-Hope inside him. "I said we should've done this in our room." J-Hope whispered back, feeling Yoongi sink down slowly onto his dick. He grabbed a blanket and covered them both up, making sure Yoongi was covered first.

"OH-"

"Hyungs, we need your help!" Jungkook came running into the living room.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." J-Hope whispered in Yoongi's ear, feeling his nails dig into his shoulder blades. "I swear to god I'm gonna f*cking kill you." Yoongi whispered back, hiding his face in his boyfriend's neck, holding back the tears as best he could. "I'm sorry, baby." J-Hope knew he shouldn't have slammed Yoongi down on his dick like he had, but he didn't want either one of them exposed. It was a flight response, in a way. "I'm going to murder you, I f*cking swear- I will." Yoongi mumbled angrily, taking deep breaths. "I swear to god, Jung Hoseok, if this was my first time and/or this wasn't a kink you'd be a f*cking dead man- you would be dead right now." He threatened, clawing secretly down his back. "I know." J-Hope didn't say anything about it because what he was feeling was probably nothing to what Yoongi was. Even if he wasn't hard, it probably still felt around the same, intrution wise.

"Hyu-" "Yoongi's asleep!" J-Hope scolded Jungkook, hoping for him to go away. "No, hyung, we really need you." Jungkook's eyes said he was telling the truth; that he was serious. "I can't." J-Hope lied.

"F*cking dead man." Yoongi mumbled quietly in his ear.

A loud thud was followed by yells and angry shouts, and what sounded like a slap.

"Just come!" Jungkook rushed back to Taehyung's room.

J-Hope looked at Yoongi.

"Babe-" "Move, and you die." Yoongi threatened. "You are such a f*cking idiot, I hate you so goddamn much, you are so-" "I'm sorry, okay?" J-Hope interrupted him. Yoongi grumbled incoherent words and cuddled back with J-Hope. "But it doesn't sound happy that way-" "Move, you die." Yoongi released his nails from J-Hope's back when he realized what he was doing.

"You f*cking slammed me down on your dick- you don't know how much that hurts I will f*cking kill you." He whimpered, letting the tears fall since Jungkook had left. J-Hope pouted, feeling like the bad guy.

Jin Focus

"KIM NAMJOON, STOP!"

Taehyung fell unconscious when Namjoon shoved him into his dresser, his hand bleeding from punching the younger so many times. Jungkook squelaed and ran over with Jimin to Taehyung, falling to his knees and shaking his hyung desperately.

Jin slapped Namjoon across the face, hoping the pain brought him back to reality so he could stop. "WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed at him, shoving Namjoon back harshly.

"Sh*t, Kookie go get some gauze from Tae's bathroom." Jimin saw his head bleeding, which made his heart skip a beat. Jungkook nodded, scurrying up and dashing for his bathroom.

"What the hell, Namjoon?!" Jin looked into his eyes, but he was staring at Taehyung with a scary look in his eyes.

"NAMJOON!"

Jin got up in Namjoon's face, and out of irritation he drew his fist back and punched him right in his face. Jimin gasped and ran over to Jin when he fell to the floor.

Then Namjoon fell to the floor...

"Explain what the F*CK JUST HAPPENED!"

J-Hope looked at Jimin in fear, then to Taehyung and his heart dropped. It was obvious Taehyung and Namjoon had gotten into a physical fight, but Taehyung had definately gotten the worst of it.

"I-I don't know," Jimin sniffled, pulling Jin close to make sure his nose wasn't broken or anything bad. Jungkook came running out the bathroom and slid next to Taehyung, trying to wake him up while patching up the back of his head.

"Namjoon hyung, just, c-ame in here, and, hit Taehyungie-" Jimin started to cry, but he had stopped for a second when Jin squirmed in his arms. "Hyungie?" He asked with a scared voice, immediately putting two fingers up. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked, Jin opening his eyes slowly. "Ngh...two?" Jin answered, unsure. Everything was blurry and scattered. "That's right, hyungie." Jimin squeezed him tightly, happy.

"Jinnie!" Yoongi ran in the room, kneeling down next to Jin. His nose began to bleed, profusely. "I'll go get some tissues." Jimin ran off to the bathroom. "Hyungie, what happened?" Yoongi asked in a scared tone, cupping Jin's cheeks and getting blood all over his hands. "Namjoon hyungie lashed out for no reason." Jungkook pouted, holding Taehyung carefully. "Damn..." Yoongi kissed Jin's forehead gently, cradling the elder.

"Kim Namjoon." J-Hope turned around when Namjoon sat up, rubbing the back of his head. He knelt down next to him, pissed but slightly concerned since Namjoon's never done anything like this before.

"You're okay, hyungie- how do you feel? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, taking the tissues from Jimin and cleaning off the blood running down Jin's face. "Dizzy...really dizzy." Jin closed his eyes, hoping it would make him feel better. "It's gonna be okay." Yoongi assured him, cleaning off the blood. Jin whimpered quietly, leaning against Yoongi, feeling the room spin all around.

After Yoongi cleaned up Jin and Taehyung woke up, being assisted by Jungkook, J-Hope and Jimin took Namjoon into his room to get an explination out of him.

An hour later after Yoongi and Jungkook declared Jin and Taehyung were alright, J-Hope and Jimin returned to Taehyung's room to explain.

"Naeun was the girl who rejected him a few days ago. It was the same number..." J-Hope explained, Jimin fidgeting with his fingers out of nervous habit. "Oh..." Yoongi pouted, now understanding. "So, hyung hates me now..." Taehyung looked down, a purple bruise along his cheek bone. "That's...rough." Jin felt awkward- everyone did. They weren't sure what to do in this situation, other than make sure Namjoon and Taehyung weren't alone for too long.

"Namjoon is still trying to get over it, and when Taehyung-ah announced he was with her, it just-" "Broke him." Jimin interrupted J-Hope. "I would be upset too- but I wouldn't punch anybody, it's not their fault." Jin brought up. "Yeah...Namjoon is kinda in a sad place." J-Hope didn't know how else to explain. "We should just leave him alone for a bit." Jimin spoke aloud, earning nods from everyone else.

"I didn't know..." Taehyung looked down at his lap. "Tae Tae, it's not your fault- it's not bad that you love someone. It just-so-happens that she's talked to Namjoon hyung too. It's just a coincidence." Jimin pulled Taehyung close to him, petting his hair a little. "Okay." Taehyung nodded simply. He was tired.

And they would leave it at that.