75

"Jungkook's card was insulting his english, Yoongi hyung's card was making fun of his mental illness, Jin hyung's card was rude about his hands, Taehyung's was about his choice of not drinking, Jimin's card was pointing out his eating disability, Hoseok's card was about his sexuality, and I didn't even read mine because I just had to leave."

The ride back to the airport was silent, besides Namjoon telling their manager what happened. Everyone else was pretending not to listen, but their feelings were hurt.

Yoongi rested his head on J-Hope's lap, begging secretly for attention. He looked up at him, but J-Hope was resting his head on the window with his eyes closed. Yoongi huffed and looked over at Jungkook, sitting next to them and scrolling through Twitter. His eyes were glossed over.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Yoongi sat up and rested his head on the maknae's shoulder, looking at his phone. "Jungkook." He hit his arm, and Jungkook immediately cleared Twitter. "What?" Jungkook turned to him. "You have to stop looking at that sh*t." Yoongi took his phone and got on Twitter, searching up 'bts jungkook memes' and handing it back. "If you keep looking at the hate it's all you're gonna be thinking about." He watched Jungkook smile at the memes. He stayed quiet.

"Hey." Yoongi called out quietly, resting his head on J-Hope's lap again. "Hey, you." He poked his stomach, but it looked like he fell asleep. Jimin turned around and chuckled. "Hey~" Yoongi moved his head onto J-Hope's dick, which lead him to immediately look down. "Hi." Yoongi giggled, moving his head back to his thighs. "You didn't have to-" "You weren't answering me, so I had to." Yoongi cut him off. "Okay, what is it that you want?" J-Hope asked.

"That makes you sound annoyed and that hurts my feelings." Yoongi told him, pouting. "I didn't mean it like that!" J-Hope pecked his lips and sat back up. "Whatever. I just wanted to say hi." Yoongi leaned back up, peeking at Jungkook's phone.

"Namjoon-ssi!" Yoongi called out, taking Jungkook's phone. "Hyung-" "What is it?" Namjoon turned around from next to Jimin. "Jungkook-ssi is looking at hate and I tried to help him but he won't listen to me~" Yoongi gave Namjoon Jungkook's phone. "And what do you expect me to do?"

"Confiscate his phone." Yoongi looked at Jungkook's annoyed expression. Namjoon took Jungkook's phone playfully, then went back to talking with their manager. "You're welcome." Yoongi smiled at the maknae.

"Hoseok hyung." Jimin turned around when he saw Yoongi on J-Hope's shoulder again. "Hm?" J-Hope looked at Jimin. "Yoongi hyung wants your attention." Jimin rested his head on his hands on the back of the seat.

"Do not!" Yoongi sat back up. "Aww, come here!" J-Hope hugged Yoongi tightly from the side, making inaudible happy noises he did all the time. "I hate you, Jiminie." Yoongi huffed in defeat, secretly enjoying the tight hug. "You called me Jiminie, you love me." Jimin smiled.

"Hyung's and Kookie, we're here." Taehyung called out from the driver's seat, laughing with Jin in the passenger's. "Home!" Jungkook reached over the seat and grabbed his phone from Namjoon, opening the door and running into the dorm. "Finally." Jimin got out of the car. "Jiminie!" Jin ran after him playfully.

"Hobi, do you want to make something really really good that Jin hyung is allergic to?" Yoongi smirked. "Why would we do that?!" J-Hope asked as Namjoon left. "We can torture him with the fact we made the best food and he can't try it to judge it." Yoongi looked up at him. "No, that's mean." J-Hope kissed him and ran out of the van. "Fine then I'll do it myself." Yoongi mumbled and chased after him.

"CAUGHT YOU!"

"AH!"

"OUCH!"

"GODDAMN IT HOSEOK I HAVE REFLEXES YOU KNOW!"