74

3 Months Later

"Hoseokie Hoseokie Hoseokie Hoseokie~!"

J-Hope quickly prepared for impact while Yoongi ran at him. "What is it?" He asked. Yoongi jumped up onto him and laid across his lap. "Guess what guess what guess what guess what!" Yoongi was smiling. "What?" J-Hope turned his phone off. Jimin was out with Taehyung.

"I haven't cut anywhere in two months today!" Yoongi celebrated, laughing. "Baby that's amazing!" J-Hope threw his hands in the air. "I know!" Yoongi laughed, kissing his boyfriend on the lips happily. J-Hope quickly kissed back, picking Yoongi up and moving him onto his lap so he would be sitting up. Yoongi instantly wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss with a bright smile.

J-Hope pulled away for air.

"Yeah- don't do your little tongue sh*t because that turns me on." Yoongi told him before connecting their lips again. J-Hope couldn't help but chuckle.

"Now you know how I feel."

Yoongi shook his head and let go of J-Hope. "Whatever, I'm just proud of myself." Yoongi got up and went into the bathroom to fix his hair. "You should be super proud!" J-Hope raced after him. Yoongi blushed a little, he thought J-Hope wouldn't have cared much. "Hugs of celebration!" He hugged Yoongi tightly from behind. "Thanks." Yoongi held his breath since J-Hope was squeezing him tight.

"HEY, LOVE BIRDS!"

J-Hope let go when Jungkook bursted into the room. Yoongi sighed. "What, Kook?" J-Hope called out. "Ooh, what are you two doing~" Jungkook smirked when he peeked his head around the corner. "Not making porn for you horny ternager." Yoongi hit him playfully and left the bathroom. "Sure." Jungkook crossed his arms. "And I am NOT a teenager." He added.

"Not anymore." J-Hope teased. "At least I don't have sex." Jungkook stuck his tongue out. "Jungkook, you just roasted yourself." Yoongi laughed, grabbing his phone from the charger.

"It's unsanitary anyway!" Jungkook pouted. "First of all, horny teenager, we haven't done that. Second of all, it's called condoms." J-Hope hit him in the back of the head. "I am not a TEENAGER!"

"HORNY TEENAGER JEONGGUK!"

Namjoon appeared behind him. "Jin hyung is cleaning your room again." He told him. "I AM NOT A TEENAGER!" Jungkook left to stop Jin. "Anymore..." J-Hope and Namjoon mumbled at the same time.

"Jungkook was supposed to get you two for the interview tomorrow." Namjoon explained. "It's in America so we have to leave tonight." He told them. "Oh, great..."

The Next Day

"Two, three- hello, we are BTS!"

Everyone greeted the camera and sat down in the seven chairs with the BE album in the middle. Namjoon was in the middle with Jin and Jungkook beside him, behind them were Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi. J-Hope was beside Jin.

"Hello, ARMY! Today we're doing a 'Q And A', with questions picked from you." Namjoon smiled at the camera. Each member had four cards, which the interviewer picked out randomly.

Or so they were told...

Yoongi was bouncing his leg quickly, scared since what happened in the last interview he was on. Jimin secretly held onto his thigh to calm him down, noticing how fidget-ey he was getting. Jungkook was hiding it all.

"Okay, uh, Jin! You wanna go first?" Namjoon turned to Jin, smiling. "Of course, I'm always first, worldwide handsome." Jin chuckled, flipping over the purple card and reading it the best he could. Taehyung laughed.