105

J-Hope woke up, and was met with Yoongi's cute face.

Finally, after two days spent with Namjoon...

"Yoongi?" He asked, sitting up. "Mmm~" Yoongi grumbled and moved closer to J-Hope, grabbing his arm and cuddling it like a pillow. "Are you back?" J-Hope asked, unsure of what to look for. "Mhm." Yoongi hummed positively, curling up into a small ball with his knees to his stomach, trying to go back to sleep. "Okay-" "I'm going back to sleep." Yoongi interrupted him, pushing his face into his pillow. "Then, can I have my arm back?" J-Hope chuckled, tugging his arm slightly. "No." Yoongi brought it against his chest, smirking.

"But I'm not sleepy anymore~" J-Hope tried pulling his arm away, but Yoongi wasn't having it. "Fine." J-Hope smirked at his idea and pulled Yoongi's shirt up, kissing up his stomach and getting to his chest.

A suffocating gasp left Yoongi's mouth when pleasure shocked through his body, focusing on where it was coming from and finding J-Hope's mouth latched to his chest, specifically his left nipple. He tightened his grip on his arm, automatically moaning with his eyes closed. J-Hope smirked, keeping Yoongi's shirt up and holding one of his arms down with his, listening to his loud moans of sexual pleasure, squirming under him. He missed that beautiful harmony, of Yoongi.

J-Hope moved so his entire body was ontop of Yoongi's, quickly feeling the bulge in Yoongi's pants grow. It was arousing to him, so he continued, liking the gasps and loud moans leaving his lover's mouth. Before J-Hope could even switch to the other side Yoongi was a rutting mess, squirming around, arching his back and grinding his boner against J-Hope's thigh.

He was trying to make out the word 'stop', but halfway through he would moan and drown in the pleasure all over again. He wanted to go back to sleep but it all just felt so good.

'God he really is sensative here.' J-Hope thought as he let go of Yoongi's nipple and moved to the other one, sucking on it and swirling his tongue around the hard bud. A loud whine left Yoongi's mouth, while he started to grind harder and faster, eventually just bucking his hips since he had lost his sense of direction from the intensity. It was more than the first time J-Hope had touched him, it was so good he couldn't even talk. He could only think to tell J-Hope to stop, he couldn't physically say it; or say anything other than 'ah'.

Yoongi could feel his cock strain more against his pants with every flick of J-Hope's tongue, or the sudden shock of slight pain from his teeth. In a safe headspace it was good pain, he loved it- but he wanted it to stop, he wasn't in the mood.

"You really like this, huh?" J-Hope asked in a husky voice, grinding back on Yoongi by rubbing them against the other, causing friction that made Yoongi's whole body jerk pleasurably. With that positive reaction J-Hope continued, not paying much attention to the gibberish from Yoongi.

"Stop-"

Yoongi finally got it out, through a breathless sigh, and a moan following right after. It was quiet, so Yoongi could only hope J-Hope heard him.

J-Hope liked the way Yoongi was sighing gibberish, it made him feel so in control and powered.

'Stop, stop.' Yoongi thought he was speaking but his mind was drowning in pleasure, so much so that he couldn't hear himself. Continous moans kept flowing out, his body enjoying the pleasure given to it.

"God I want you so bad right now, Yoongi~" J-Hope pulled back to look at the state of his lover, his chest marked- not too dark, and his blissed out expression. He gave a soft kiss to Yoongi's lips, trying to catch his attention to ask if it was alright. He loosened his grip on Yoongi's arm and raised his hand to his wrist, just in case he wanted to say no but his body was saying yes. J-Hope understood sometimes it could happen, and if so, Yoongi should still be able to push a little up on his arm as a sign; if he wasn't able to process words. To J-Hope, it was a safe place to pin Yoongi down.

"Gray."