54

"You think something's wrong with Hoseok hyung? He didn't look the best..." Jimin pouted, staring down the hall where Yoongi and J-Hope disappeared to. "Would you go check on them, Jiminie?" Namjoon asked, since the two have been in J-Hope's room for over five minutes and it was silent. "Sure." Jimin stood up, placing his phone in his back pocket and venturing off to J-Hope's room. He opened the door, not really sure what he was expecting.

But definitely not what he got.

"Yoongi hyung?!" He shrieked when he saw his boyfriend kissing J-Hope, even sitting on his lap and having his hand in his hair to keep him still. His heart broke into millions of pieces all over again, it knocked all the air out of his chest.

Yoongi finally pulled back and J-Hope moved away from him, not able to look at Jimin.

"W-what were you doing?!" Jimin yelled at the two, his hands shaking as he started to cry. Yoongi didn't really know what to do, he had liked what he just did. Kissing Jimin was not like that, there wasn't that much of excitement in him- and even though he adored Jimin and loved him until the day he died, maybe he just loved him as a friend all along...

"Jimin, I-" "You're wearing his h-hoodie?!" Jimin cut off Yoongi, standing in the doorway. "Yeah." Yoongi looked down and nodded, playing with the pocket.

Jimin was too shocked to say anything more, he just stood there awkwardly and in tears.

"Jiminie, i-it didn't mean anything." J-Hope blurted out, turning to him. Guilt crashed over him when he saw Jimin's state, he couldn't help but hate Yoongi a little for what he did. "What?" Yoongi looked up at J-Hope, almost completely ignoring Jimin at this point.

But before anybody could say anything more, Jimin ran off, hiding his face in his hands and bolting to his room. Yoongi didn't even go after him, he stayed sitting in front of J-Hope.

"Jimin?" Taehyung questioned, he swore he could sense him crying. "Boo!" Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulders. "Where have you been?!" Jin yelled at him. "I told V hyung I was going for a walk!" Jungkook hit Taehyung's head. "Don't hit me you little-" Taehyung turned around and playfully attacked Jungkook.

"I'm gonna go find Jimin hyung!" Jungkook giggled, escaping Taehyung and running across the house. Taehyung playfully glared at him as he ran away, then laughed.

"Jimi-" Jungkook ran into Jimin's door, face-first which made him cry out in pain. The door was locked.

"Jimin hyung..." Jungkook whined in pain, rubbing his nose that throbbed. "I just ran into your door, you better be in there." He tried getting in.

Jimin unlocked and opened the door, revealing his face drenched with tears and pink cheeks, bloodshot eyes and shaking hands.

"Hyung!" Jungkook hugged Jimin. "Hey, what's wrong?" He switched to a serious tone, feeling Jimin shaking with every breath. "Y-Yoongi kissed Hoseok hyung..." Jimin mumbled, whining then bursting into more tears. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. "When? Why? On purpose?" He asked. Jimin just went limp against him, the memory of seeing what he saw replaying in his head like a record. "Hyung, what-" "He wanted t-to." Jimin hid his face in the blanket he was holding.

Anger filled Jungkook's veins as he let go of Jimin, storming to Yoongi's room to yell at him.

"Yoongi hyung." He barged in, but he wasn't there. The room was empty. He scoffed and went to J-Hope's room, throwing open the door.

"Yoongi hyung." His voice dropped to a deeper level. Yoongi stood in the corner of the room, arms crossed and looking down. He perked up when he heard Jungkook.