32

Yoongi kept his head down once Namjoon and Jungkook returned to the dorm.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook squealed and ran over. "Yah what about me?!" Jimin whined. Jungkook giggled and hugged Yoongi anyway. "Hyung I'm so happy for you!"

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. "For what?" He asked, trying to pry the younger off. "For telling PD-Nim!" Jungkook celebrated. "Kook, you don't understand. Get off." Yoongi snapped. "Hyung I love and support yo-" "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Yoongi screamed at him and stormed off.

Jungkook pouted.

"Someone told Bang-PD-Nim before Yoongi hyung was ready." J-Hope sighed. "I'll go talk to him." Namjoon said awkwardly, making his way over to Yoongi's room.

"Hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Joon..." Yoongi said awkwardly.

Jimin checked his social media while Jungkook played on his phone. He knew he would see some bad stuff, he was mentally prepared. But he needed to know who the real ARMY's were.

Trending

3. #MinYoongi

7. #SKgay

12. #Agustdlgbtq+

Jimin sighed, and tapped the hashtag MinYoongi.

He was faced with support.

He was surprised, he scrolled down and down but he couldn't find one bad comment. This was dream land!

Wait...

minsugaofficialhateaccount
Yoongi sucks, he only talks about his depression he's faking. He has no reason to be depressed. AND NOW THIS?! HE'S GAY?! WHAT?! HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT OKAY WITH THIS?! Gay marriage isn't even legal in South Korea, why even try? Monday I'm going to meet with the other people who help run this account, and we're going to break into BTS' dorm and kill Min Yoongi. He could make the other members gay, and my baby Kookie can't be that disgusting. We have to get rid of the infection before it spreads #GoYoongi

Jimin felt his heart sink to his stomach. There was the hate... he was so incredibly tempted to reply, but he could get in trouble. Plus, their Twitter account has never replied to any comments ever.

방탄소년단✅
Who asked? Also, no one cares #JIMIN

Jimin had a wide smirk, but he soon heard Jungkook turn around. "Hyung what did you do?!" Jungkook laughed. "Nothing." Jimin smirked. He heard a loud thud from Yoongi's room, and assumed Namjoon was coming for him. He giggled and hid under the closest blanket.

Then there was yelling, which caught everyone's attention.

Jimin sighed and got up, running to Yoongi's room and opening the door with a giggle. "Hyun-"

"Namjoon get out! I'm sorry, okay?!"

"How are you sorry?! It's gonna ruin our image! Take it back!"

"What the hell do you mean, 'take it back' Bang-PD said everything! I never even said anything to him!"

"Tell him to apologize and-"

"You're the wise leader, Namjoon, why don't you talk to our manager? Huh? Why me?"

"Because I'm the leader I said so-"

Jimin grabbed Namjoon's arm and yanked him out of the room, but he was closer to the wall than he thought. He threw Namjoon into the closest wall.

"Don't even say that, Namjoon hyung!" Jimin yelled. "We are a team, not everything is decided and said by you! Now you pissed me off!" Jimin yelled at him, making Yoongi stop. "Just because you're the leader doesn't mean sh*t!"