Chapter 32

Susie's POV

 After we were done with shopping, Steve has gone home and We went to the beach which was near woods cause people barely come there, so there will be less people around. Surprisingly there was no one actually except Jo and me. The wind was heavy and the climate was a bit cloudy, it somehow feels good to be here.

"Damn no one is here except us" Jo said taking a long breath "Its good" 

I sat down in the sand and Jo was playing in the water, I just closed my eyes and felt the air blowing on my face. Jo played in the water for some time and then she came and laid down beside me. 

After a long time of silence, she asked me.

"How are you feeling ?" she asked, sitting up. 

"I don't know, but for now, its good to be here though" I said.

"I don't know what happened between you two but I hope you two get through this Susie, I really hope so" she said. I wish we could do that too.

Jo laid down on the sand again, closing her eyes and I watched the sea waves go back and forth for some time, the sun was about to set down. 

"Susie?" someone called me from behind, I turned back to see and It was the guy from the woods last night.

"So it is you" he said as he smiled " I saw you from afar and thought it might be you" 

"Marcus?" I asked

"Yes" he said. Jo woke up and sat up by hearing our voices.

"Umm this his is my friend, Jo" I introduced her to him. 

"Oh...a pleasure meeting you, Jo. I'm Marcus" he said with a smile, she looked surprised to meet such an handsome man out of no where. I could read her face right away. I laughed a little.

"Yeah you too" she said, he smiled.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked, we both nodded. He, then sat beside me.

Today he was wearing his casuals, a plain light blue T-shirt and shaded blue pants but like yesterday his hair was combed perfectly to both his sides, His hair is silky so its falling down on his sides. Well at least he didn't style it like last night, like he's going on a business meeting.

"How do you know each other?" Jo asked, before I could answer, Marcus answered her.

"We just met yesterday, accidentally" he said.

"Oh I see" Jo said as she looked at me. I just nodded. 

After that Jo and he had some talk about where he is from and all, somehow he seemed to answer all her questions without getting annoyed. Finally I broke her conversation.

"So did you meet her? The girl you talked about last time" I asked, he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, I did" he said. "I did meet her"

"Really?! So what did she say?" I asked. His eyes fell down a bit and he looked at the sea.

"Nothing much actually, seems like she doesn't remember me" he said

"What?" I asked "how come?" he smiled weakly at my question.

"Guess I was away from her for too long" he said as he looked back at me "but she will recognize me soon, I hope" he said with a sad smile

I don't know what his story is but I don't want to ask more questions and make this uncomfortable for him.

"I hope she does" I said. Jo didn't understand what we are talking about. So she said she would go play in the water and told us to continue talking.