chapter 21

SUSIE'S POV:

"Dad..can we talk please?" I asked.

He has to talk to me about why he took the book from me and why he acted that way.

"Talk about what?" he asked like nothing is serious, while eating his breakfast.

"Seriously dad..give it back..I want to read it" I asked.

"No you don't have to read it, forget about it and go to school, aren't you late?" 

"Dad...its from mom, she left it for me, you can't take it from me" I said.

"I know that honey...but I don't think you should read it" he said.

"Why not..? what is it that's in there that you are keeping me away from?" 

"Go to school..I'm leaving for work " he stood up and got his coat to leave.

"I'm not gonna give up on this matter dad...we will take again" I said as he was leaving. 

Gosh I was so irritated...forget about school, I will find that book now. I went to his room and started searching. I've been searching from an hour but I can't find it. Where did he hid it??! after searching for it again and I failed to find it. I decided to talk seriously about it this evening and for now I went to school.

I already missed english and Newt..ugh English is the only class I have with him and I missed it.

Would he have waited for me? I wish I could see him right now. Its my chemistry class now and when I was going for it, I saw newt on his way to his class, I only saw his back but I knew its him. He was wearing dark blue T-shirt with long sleeves. It matched his pale white skin perfectly.

"Newt.." I called, he turned around to see and he walked up to me, I walked to him faster than he did. I don't know why but I can't help smiling, may be its because I saw him as soon as I entered school. He smiled back.

"Hey...you missed English" he said with his enchanting smile on. "Again"

"Yeah...I was caught up with something.." I said still smiling like a fool. 

"Are you going to your next class now?" he asked.

Oh yeah I have to go to my next class. I looked at my books in my hands and nodded.

"Okay then ah I will see you later..I'm heading to the library" he said.

"Library...why? don't you a have class now?" I asked.

"No...Mr. John is on leave today, we just have to do some studying, so I decided to go to the library" he said.

"Oh.. ok" I wish my history teacher was absent so I could go with him to the library.

"Yeah..aren't you late for your class?" He asked while I was lost in my thoughts.

"Oh yeah right..I will see you later then" I said and walked to my class, regretting not bunking the class.

After my 3 straight up classes,  I hadn't seen him all this morning again. We were in cafeteria. we took our food and walking to a table when someone put their feet in my way and I tripped with my food falling over me.

"Susie..." Jo helped me up quickly and thank god my clothes aren't so ruined. I looked at the person who put their disgusting feet in my way and it was Emma, the mean queen.

"oops sorry...I didn't you see you there" she said with a funny smile. And her rest of the group joined her. 

"Well next time why don't you see where your legs go" I said sounding as mean as I could.