chapter 11

Susie's POV

The very next morning, I was in a hurry to go to school so that I can see newt and talk to him. I was so worried all night, I barely slept.

When I was at school, I've waited outside for him but he never showed up. Jo saw me waiting and came to me.

"Who are you waiting for ?" She asked.

"Newt.." I said " last night Steve saw me with Newt and he mistook the whole situation, then they both got into fight. I've been trying to call Newt but he won't pick up"

"Damn.." she said "well, don't worry...looks like he ain't gonna show up Susie, let's go, we are going to be late for the class " I nodded and we went to class.

I looked for Steve to ask him why he got scared like hell last night but he didn't show up either. God, what's with these boys, I thought.

I wasn't paying any attention to any of my classes. After school I thought of going to Newt's house cause I left him like hundred messages but he never replied to one.

I borrowed Jo's car and went to Newt's house. I wonder how they actually live here, all alone away from people. It was scary around here. I rang the bell many times but no one answered.

Where are they?

I looked through a window and no one was in there. All this was making me worry more about him. I drove back home thinking about all the things that had happened last night. I've been re thinking them. It's just so stressful. When I got home, I went straight to my room and laid on my bed, I checked my phone to see if I got any message from him but there's nothing.

"Ugg..I'm just over reacting to this situation" I throwed my phone away and went to the bathroom.

I took a long shower, letting all the thoughts pass out of my freaking head. I didn't go down for dinner, I told dad I wasn't hungry and then I laid down on the bed and I tried not to think anymore so I closed my eyes slowly and without even realizing, I fell asleep.

___

Newt's POV

Its happening so fast, why is it happening so fast to me ?, I thought I had time but its coming soon.

"Damn it Damn it"

I drove car as fast as I can, my anger was reaching peaks, I need to get out of here, but everything I need was here in redwoods, but I don't know how to tell her about my situation and convince her to help me. I don't know what to do.

I reached home and got out of the car in a rush, I was sweating and freaked out. Dad and Jenna stood up in shock when they saw me coming in with this rage look on my face.

"Its happening " I said, dad rushed to me and made me sit.

"You need to calm down first Newt, if you get angrier more, it will happen fast, get control on your anger, calm down kid" he said holding me.

I took deep breaths but all I can see was her face whenever I close my eyes and the shocking look on her face when she saw me looking like a monster. I stood up quickly.

"I can't..." I yelled.

"Newt..please, try to calm down" Jenna said coming towards me.

"We need to leave dad, I don't think I can get Susie to help me" I said

"No, she is the only option we have" he said

"Well, now she can't help me, so can we please go back to mom? maybe mom can do something that gives me time, I can't control my freaking anger " I was literally yelling at them.