Chapter 28

Susie's POV

We were in history class. Steve didn't even look at me when he entered, he's giving me that cold behavior. He went and got seated in his seat which was 2 rows back, beside me. I opened up my books to read.

We were in the middle of our class when he came. I don't know what he is doing here.

"What can I help you with?!" Ms. Kate, our history teacher asked him who was standing infront of her.

"I'm Newt, I'm in this class from today onwards." He said with a gentle smile.

"Oh I see, you're late" Ms.Kate said.

"Yeah__Sorry Ms.Kate " he apologized.

"Just go and sit anywhere you like" she said whooshing her hand.

I can't help but smile, when he came walking toward me with a big flirty smile. I mouthed "what are you doing here?"

He just smiled while he sat behind me. I leaned back on my chair as he leaned in on his desk.

"Thought I could spend more time with you here" he whispered. I just smiled, and shook my head. I casually looked around and saw Steve face getting angrier and hard. When he caught my eye, he turned away.

"Okay class, turn to page 134" Ms.Kate said we then continued our class, when the class was over, Steve was the first one to leave. He seemed really disturbed. What should I do about him?! Newt came standing infront of me blocking my view on the front door. I looked up.

"You know it's bad to think about other guys while you're boyfriend is next to you" he said with a fake anger expression.

"I'm not thinking about him. Just worried what he would do and how I can show him that you're a very a good person" I said as I put my books together and stood up.

"Well I don't think its gonna happen right way so, what you can do right now is be with your boyfriend and enjoy your time with him" he said with a warm smile offering his hand, I smiled back, as I took his hand in mine.

____

At the cafeteria Newt joined me and Jo to have lunch. Jo is still not used to seeing him smile at us and being with us. She's still awkward, well that will go away soon I hope.

"Wait for me by my car after school, will you?" Newt said "I have practice but It'll be done quickly"

"But you didn't bring your car today" I asked.

"I'll ask Jenna to drive it here" he said while eating.

Poor Jenna, everytime I see her, she was bring his car to him.

"You should stop treating her like your driver" I said.

"Come on, she's home all the time, she could use some air if she comes out" he said, I just shook my head.

"We can just take the woods, its better walking, don't you think?" I said.

He looked at me, with a sweet smile.

"Yeah I think that's better" he said, I smiled back and ate my food, he passed me his milk.

"Drink more Princess"

"Thanks" I said as he smiled. Jo fake coughed reminding us she is with us. It made us smile even more.

After lunch we went to our classes and I waited outside the school for him. Jo and toby went in their car saying  goodbye.

After like 10 minutes of waiting he came. I waved my hand with this biggest smile on my face. He smiled back and walked to me.

His hair is wet, he took the shower. The water droplets falling on his cheek, like an instinct, my hand went up and wiped them. He flinched, closing his eyes.