Chapter 42

Newt's POV

I was waiting down the hall for her and it seems everyone has already gone to the wedding place, I checked my watch to see time and when I turned around, There she is, walking towards me with a simple smile. I smiled like an idiot just by seeing her walk towards me.

She looks so beautiful, I knew the dress I had chosen for her would look pretty on her but I never imagined it to be this beautiful. She came and stood in front of me.

"You are beautiful" I said, she smiled and said

"Well, you aren't so bad for yourself" I laughed and gave her my hand.

"Shall we?" I asked. She took my hand and then we walked to the wedding.

When we entered, everyone started looked at us, some people looked quite surprised to see us. She held my hand a little tighter, she looked nervous. 

"Take a breath" I whispered in her ear.

"Why is everybody looking at us?" she asked.

Can she be anymore clueless?!

"You do look yourself in the mirror before coming out of the room, right?" I asked, she looked at me and asked.

"What? is something on my face?"  I can't help but laugh.

"It's because You look so pretty, Princess" I said "I shouldn't keep you here for too long though, I am afraid someone might steal you" 

She laughed as she shook her head.

We went and took our seats which are placed after two rows from the front. She let go off my arm after sitting down. I just sighed. I saw Matt is already here, The bride has to come now. Susie is looking around and admiring the nature, we were surrounded by trees and the fresh air.

Finally the bride, Nancy walked down the aisle with her father and the wedding started.

"They look so pretty" Susie said watching them. I leaned in and whispered.

"We would make a beautiful couple than them" she looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Shut up" she said, I laughed.

Jenna was standing behind Nancy, she is one of the bridesmaids and I saw Mike standing behind Matt, He is Matt's best man.

"Jenna looks so pretty" Susie said

"Yeah, she is" I said with a smile.

"The guy behind Matt is looking at Jenna and kept smiling, he must like her" She said.

"That's Mike, Jenna's boyfriend" I said, She opened her mouth in wow.

"Really?!" she said looking at Mike and nodded "He's handsome" 

"Not more than your boyfriend, you must say" I said, she shook her head again and smiled.

The wedding came to an end finally and they said their vows and we're pronounced as husband and wife. They sealed their Marriage with a sweet kiss and everyone cheered. After greetings and everything they left to their rooms to change for the reception.

There is going to be a wedding reception tonight, after that, they will leave for their honeymoon. We all need to go change again for the reception, it's going to be in 2 hours. 

"Where's everybody going?" She asked.

"Lets go" I said as I took her hand in mine.

"Where?" she asked.

"We need to change for the reception" I said and took her back to the building. All the girls were already getting ready for the reception in the girls room. Jenna looked back while taking her earrings off.