chapter 2

"Susie?" He called, I'm still in his arms. "Are you alright?" He asked again. I backed away from him quickly.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said  "what are you doing here?" 

I regretted asking him that the very next second. Of course he'd be here, it's a freaking Party. The entire school will be here.

"You recognized me?" He asked. Well that's an answer I didn't expect.

This is the first time I've seen him this close, his eyes were intense, they were dark black, looking into them makes me feel like I'm in some kind of trans. I have no idea why I feel like this when I'm looking at him this is the second time that happened.

Damn he's really tall that I have to lift my head really high to see him. His hair is brown and wavy, anyone would love to run their fingers through that hair and his lips... they're small and pink, perfectly fit to his face.

"Okay__" those words just came out of my mouth without me knowing.

"What?" he asked with a small smile.

*Snap out of it Susie* I cleared my head, he's really good looking and handsome, no doubt why everyone at school can't stop talking about him but something's not right about him.

"Sorry" I quickly said "Yeah, Yes of course, I know you,  you are that guy from woods, right?" 

"Yeah" he said "but in school today you acted like you didn't know me" he asked, his eyes got observant.

"Oh you were in school?"  as if I didn't know that.

"Yes, I was in your English class"

"Oh, Really. I'm sorry.. I was...I must have " I didn't know to how cover up.

"Yeah, You were occupied with your books.. I saw" he filled in with a smile. Thank God.

I just smiled stupidly and he smiled back, beautifully, his tiny pink lips went a bit wider when he smiles. Well he has a beautiful smile. When he looked at me again I looked away and stared at my cup. 

"So How's your foot ?" He asked again.

"Oh ..its okay now" I said looking at it and taking the last sip of my drink.

There was that awkward silence again and then he looked at my empty cup and said

"Do you want a refill?"

"Yeah I think I do" I said

Then we both went into the hall and got some more drinks and while we were drinking, a guy passed by me and poured his drink on me purposely. Douchbag!!

"Shit..!!" I stepped back, that guy turned back and laughed at me, well everyone did.

"Poor Susie, poor shirt" he teased.

And I didn't even realize when it all started right in front of me, Newt came between us and with a very serious look on his face, it was really scary, I looked at him shocked and scared, I didn't even think of stopping him before he made him bleed. Newt held that guy by his shirt.

"Apologize to her, NOW!!" He said with a very cold but calm voice.

Everyone in the party didn't say a word except to watch the scene. No one dared to fight him back.

"I'm sorry" he apologized but newt still held him tight. 

"Susie__You okay?" Jo asked rushing to my side.

"Newt, What are you doing? let him go" I said.

Then he released him. That guy was freaked out and left the party. Newt turned to me, I couldn't believe what he just did, I shook my head and went out leaving Jo behind.

"Susie" he called, coming behind me.

"What the hell were you thinking ?" I asked turning back sounding as serious as I can.

"What?" He asked like nothing happened.

"You didn't have to make a scene in there but you did...things like this are common for me" I said angrily

"You were just gonna let him insult you...I just wanted him to apologize for what he did" he said, he sounded totally cool like nothing happened.

"Well, do me a favor, don't try to save me again. I can handle things on my own" I said and started walking home.

"Susie wait!" He called coming behind me again "You're right. I shouldn't have reacted like that.. I'm sorry" he said.

I don't know what to say to him. I just looked at him silently. There was some kind of tension in his eyes like he messed up something and he don't know how to fix that.

"I'm sorry" he said it again like he mean it now.

"Whatever" I said and started walking away, he came behind me.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked.

He wants to walk me home. Not a good idea I thought but

"Yeah" I said

And we both walked silently. I want to ask him many questions but I don't know what to ask at the same time. But there's something wrong. After a few minutes we reached home.

"Thanks for walking me home" I said trying to smile.

"So you are not mad anymore?" he asked with a small pleading smile 

"I'll see you at school" I shook my head as I said "Good night" and walked inside my house.

"Good night, Susie" He said and stayed there until he saw me go inside the house closing the door.

To be continued__ Don't forget to vote 👀