Final Chapter

Newt's POV:

The fog started to fade and I hear Susie screaming his name, I ran to her, she was crying holding him in her arms, there was a knife stuck to his heart and he's bleeding, not moving at all. He's gone.

"Susie__what happened?"

She looked at me with weeping eyes and said "He killed himself__"

"What?__"

"He__" her voice broke with pain "He has to sacrifice himself to break the Curse__he killed himself Newt"

I held her into my arms, she wailed for him, it broke my heart, tears left my eyes. I was wrong. Marcus did change, I should have given him a chance, I should have listened to Susie.

_____

Susie's POV:

I was in my room covered in my white bed sheet, when did I get here?, I sat up and saw myself in a light blue tshirt and pajamas.

"You're up" I heard Newt from the doorway, he's standing there in black suit.

He came to the bed and sat infront of me and placed his hand on my cheek

"You fainted" he said.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" I asked and I saw a black sleeveless dress hanged beside my bed.

"It's time" he said "we have to send him off"

"Marcus__" Newt held me into his arms

"I know baby__eveyrone is waiting for us" he said and let me go "I'll be waiting outside the door" he walked to the door and closed it but then he opened it slightly and said "They forgave him"

"They did?"

"Yes, everyone__Your mom was the one who suggested us to hold the funeral for him__He's no longer a monster__he saved us"

(At the funeral)

They placed his body in a wooden box and everyone came, all the pack and the witches are here and one by one placed flowers on him. Newt went to him and placed the white rose on him, I did the same and we all prayed as he was buried and All I can say was

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep you alive__ and I promise"

I hope we can never become apart if we ever get to see each other. I hope I can protect you always just like you protected me today. I hope I can give a happy life one day just like you have given me by sacrificing yourself. I hope to see you again without all this pain and complications.

Susie's POV:

It has been 2 months since Marcus died, everyone went back to normal. Collin's are free from the curse and now they are just normal humans just like they always wanted to be.

My mom is back, I'm still getting used to her being in the same house. My dad seemed to have forgiven my mom completely, he's in love with her. Most of all my parents no longer worry about my relationship with Newt because he's no longer a beast. They are happy. They have grown to like Newt more.

Newt's parents decided in live in Redwoods until Newt finishes his school. Newt would take me to his home sometimes to meet her parents, I would have dinner dates with his whole family, I liked spending time with all of them.

And school, like always, Mike is not happy with me being with Newt but he is relieved to learn that Newt was no longer a beast but he still hates him. Well I guess we are on good terms as friends. I hope it remains like that.